Gran Turismo

16 May 2012
By: KOSTANTINOS10101 Member 6 Posts
Level 1
Accepted Solution

trade cars how?

[ Edited ]
2 Replies 351 Views edited 16-05-2012

hello guys..my name is kostas and i am from greece...i play many years gran turismo but online its first time...i love it!!! i play now gt5 and i am in Aspec 25 level and Bspec 24 level..i have road to mace lool...I have many cars but i cane not find my favorites from old grans... 2 cars, eskudo and alfa romeo 155..please how cane i find them?? i have see that eskudo on level 23 and alfa 155 on level 14 on UCD but nothing..so i mast bye from somebody or trade with other cars but how??how i mace friends on gt5? so i trade cars??    please somebody help!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Re: trade cars how?

Hi Kostantinos, welcome to the forum.

We have a trade thread here:

OPC Swap Shop

You can post in there any time with cars you're looking for and what you'd probably offer in return. Anybody interested may then be prepared to help out.

Just so you know, cars with a value of 1 million credits or more cannot be traded. Only cars less than this value can. So, if the Escudo you're referring to is the Dirt Car with the oversized bodykit, then I think that is over the credit limit, so could not be traded. I can check this next time I'm on GT5 as I do have this car.

Not sure I have the 155. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (311 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: trade cars how?

Actually its less than 750,000 credits, as I have 2 x Ford GT 02 cars and cannot gift any of then to my friend, it's value is  999, 245cr which is less than  a million. As for the Alfa 155 touring car it is 1, 500, 000cr I think  the Escudo is 2, 000, 000cr

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (226 Views)
0 Kudos