29 Jul 2012
By: Jonesy-ov-s5 Member 1,245 Posts
Level 5

we need in-game private chat.

8 Replies 212 Views Created 29-07-2012

we need an in-game private chat feature so we can chat to our psn friends whilst doing things in the game rather than just being able to speak to them in an online lobby.

also we need a change where when in an online lobby with people around the world, we can select so they cant hear you and a friend talk. and have it so you can switch between open chat and private chat.

i hope PD and Kaz can do this.

------------
now own a 12GB Super Slim with a 500GB HDD upgrade.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: we need in-game private chat.

who is registed on GT planet ? started a thread on there with exacly what i put on here and just look at how they are grilling me because im not speaking like a english teacher or something.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=260133

is this forum for real. as if people cant understand me if i dont put ' in can't.
------------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (193 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Jonesy-ov-s5 wrote:
who is registed on GT planet ? started a thread on there with exacly what i put on here and just look at how they are grilling me because im not speaking like a english teacher or something.

is this forum for real. as if people cant understand me if i dont put ' in can't.

I am sure you missed a question mark in there somewhere.

:Stupid:

Jesus said to Peter "come forth and receive eternal life". He came fifth and won a toaster!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (186 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

I kind of doubt that PD will go that far. As it is, I figure we are lucky just to have what we already have.

However, you can always do what we started, back in the Prologue days - use TeamSpeak3 on your computers. Since you are all friends, you can run it amongst yourselves and no-one else would even be the wiser. You can also switch headsets and go public again, if you wish. Nothing is stopping you from doing this and it should work very well.

Just don't expect it in GT. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

FcUK_R wrote:

Jonesy-ov-s5 wrote:

I am sure you missed a question mark in there somewhere.

:Stupid:

haha dont you start anorl. ive been banned now from GT planet because i was not using the correct grammar.

how harsh is that.

and ye i know its a long shot but worth trying to put it out there for PD to see.

just find it annoying when you and ya mate want to av a race with other people but kinda want a private chat and we cant.

my mate has just got ps3 and it has took ages as hes a xbox fan and a forza fan, and so far with GT5 he is not impressed at all.

------------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (174 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

[ Edited ]

PD don't read any Forums.  

Japan is Twiitter mad.

And why are you even in a Public lobby with comms, Learners Need to be in the Private lobbies so they can crash and bash round the corners with out wiping others out.  

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

GraphiteGB wrote:

PD don't read any Forums.  

Japan is Twiitter mad.

And why are you even in a Public lobby with comms, Learners Need to be in the Private lobbies so they can crash and bash round the corners with out wiping others out.  

he found it boring with just me and him. plus hes actualy good at racing on GT5.

------------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Jonesy-ov-s5 wrote:

I am and yes the admins on there think of being a site admin as a career there. He actually corrected literally everything in every post you made in that topic.. Priceless lol :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (124 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Damo16ncfc wrote:

Jonesy-ov-s5 wrote:

I am and yes the admins on there think of being a site admin as a career there. He actually corrected literally everything in every post you made in that topic.. Priceless lol :smileyhappy:

its the most pathetic site i have ever been on. they can all go swivel on my middle finger.

------------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (109 Views)
0 Kudos