30 Dec 2013
Playstation Staff

GTA V PS Vita???

16 Replies 14,276 Views Created 30-12-2012

So, I was online and I saw something mentioned about GTA V: PS Vita, and I was like PRAISE THE LORD!

But then I thought, could this be nonsense, or is it truth? Anyone on here know?

If you can't beat 'em join 'em
PS3: THEMARKERKILLER
PS Vita: MangoLovezYouz
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17 (14,276 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: GTA V PS Vita???

I doubt it maybe a stripped down version or a completely different GTA game for PSVita. I bet the Xbox 360 version of GTA V will be on two disks so i can't see it squeezing on a handheld console.

SneezeSneeze
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17 (14,243 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I would be happy with a watered down version, or even a spin off version that follows the story of one of the main characters set after or before GTAV
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17 (14,230 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

There will probably be a cut down version made, just like Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17 (14,216 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

shanethegooner wrote:

There will probably be a cut down version made, just like Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories. 

My money is a spin-off like the above two... but due to the scale and tech difference between GTAIII and VC on PS2 and GTAV on PS3, it'll be watered down a lot.... maybe just the Los Santos city by itself, and not the outskirts like Mt Chilliad etc...

The other option is like Chinatown Wars... a top down game using the PS3 version of the San Andreas map... hopefully the Vita has enough gas in the tank to handle more that that though...

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17 (14,024 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I hope they make GTA V or GTA IV or GTA SanAndreas 

those parts are the best  ! ! !

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17 (13,133 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I would pay the price to have gta v on ps vita i dont care whats the cost I just want to have a full version even a stripped down version but the vita should be able to handle most parts of gta v without much stripping down taking place ....................Im sure that im not the only one willing to pay the money to get such wonders  I would like to get supporters who would like to receive this game on the PS VITA

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17 (9,898 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

GTA V on PS Vita that will be AWEEEESome.But i don't think that will be happening atleast what i am hearing that the game is extra big.

Video Games | Video Games Glitch | Video Games Reviews

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17 (9,430 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

If there was a vita version i'd imagine it to have only one character seperate from the ps3 story with no switching involved and no heist planning just doing the heists as missions.

It's just a guess but I can see them stripping something, still it would be cool to see any kind of version on the vita.

:smileymad: *pop* *pop* *pop* :Sniper:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(I dont add people who add me at random as I have had problems with strangers in the past sorry)
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17 (9,421 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

they can reduce the textures like the thing that they did about Need for Speed Most Wanted . you see? they reduce it from 10gigs to 3.2

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17 (8,517 Views)
0 Kudos