Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: GTA V Pre load

The ONLY reason for pre ordering on the playstation store is due to the pre load, it means that on launch day you need not worry about waiting for a game or struggling to find a copy.  The price I'm paying for the digital copy is £15 higher than the price I could have paid on Amazon, but I cancelled my Amazon pre order due to concerns over delivery dates.  

I just want to make one thing perfectly clear, since the day my pre order was placed on the playstation store the expected download date has been the 13th, and it still shows the same.  If Sony have moved the goalposts they will never receive another penny from me through the store again as lies and false claims are unacceptable.  

Waiting a little longer isn't a huge issue, but if it's found that Sony have been lying to customers to drum up sales then I'm done as far as digital purchases go and by the sounds of it I'm not the only one.  

Chosen Few MC Recruiting here: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_chosen_few_mc
Anyone who joins before 17th September will be given promotion to Representative.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 1,239 (1,016 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

GunnerNiv wrote:

The ONLY reason for pre ordering on the playstation store is due to the pre load, it means that on launch day you need not worry about waiting for a game or struggling to find a copy.  The price I'm paying for the digital copy is £15 higher than the price I could have paid on Amazon, but I cancelled my Amazon pre order due to concerns over delivery dates.  

I just want to make one thing perfectly clear, since the day my pre order was placed on the playstation store the expected download date has been the 13th, and it still shows the same.  If Sony have moved the goalposts they will never receive another penny from me through the store again as lies and false claims are unacceptable.  

Waiting a little longer isn't a huge issue, but if it's found that Sony have been lying to customers to drum up sales then I'm done as far as digital purchases go and by the sounds of it I'm not the only one.  

THIS!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 1,239 (977 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Hi guys im querying this with the Store team now. I will let you know what the status of this pre-order is.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 1,239 (942 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Praise the lord

[ Edited ]

SuperFastZombie wrote:

Hi guys im querying this with the Store team now. I will let you know what the status of this pre-order is.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 1,239 (933 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Praise the lord

Options
on ‎13-09-2013 11:27 AM

The ONLY reason for pre ordering on the playstation store is due to the pre load, it means that on launch day you need not worry about waiting for a game or struggling to find a copy. The price I'm paying for the digital copy is £15 higher than the price I could have paid on Amazon, but I cancelled my Amazon pre order due to concerns over delivery dates.

I just want to make one thing perfectly clear, since the day my pre order was placed on the playstation store the expected download date has been the 13th, and it still shows the same. If Sony have moved the goalposts they will never receive another penny from me through the store again as lies and false claims are unacceptable.

THIS!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 1,239 (920 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Thanks

[url=http://www.ps3gamercard.com/index.php/create-a-card/][img]http://www.ps3gamercard.com/card/BF1943/kev25b.png[/img][/url]

Love my self better than you.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 1,239 (873 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Relax and take a breath, they advertised the EXPECTED (thats the operative word) date of the preload to be the 13th, if it changes then so be it, but as long as there is a preload you have what you want.

Any legit disappointment would be if Rockstar changed it last minute and Sony didn't bother to notify us about it, I also cancelled a physical pre order purely for the pre load so i can play it when the clock strikes 12 on monday night but as I write this we have only reached half of the day so it would be best if you dropped the pitchfork for now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 1,239 (832 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I can't belive that sony is so disorganized, if you put a date you must respect it.

If we can't download it before the 17th i want my 70€ of funds BACK!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 1,239 (819 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

BreaKinGbAd666 wrote:

Relax and take a breath, they advertised the EXPECTED (thats the operative word) date of the preload to be the 13th, if it changes then so be it, but as long as there is a preload you have what you want.

Any legit disappointment would be if Rockstar changed it last minute and Sony didn't bother to notify us about it, I also cancelled a physical pre order purely for the pre load so i can play it when the clock strikes 12 on monday night but as I write this we have only reached half of the day so it would be best if you dropped the pitchfork for now.

No it does not say expected it says "Available for download on 13.09.2013"

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 1,239 (812 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

If they give us false information I will take legal proceeding against them.

Only reason why I pre ordered it and paid the extra amount of £

It will be a total joke and kick in the face is they screw us over, I don't play many games and GTA series is mainly the game I only play from the orginal to IV, I hope they can give us some info.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 1,239 (803 Views)
0 Kudos