02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Accepted Solution

GTA V Pre load

1,242 Replies 7,555 Views Created 12-09-2013

i pre ordered gta v on ps store!!! can i pre load it tomorrow??? coz it says auto download is on 13th

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions
Beta Tester
/16

SuperFastZombie

• Beta Tester
92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SuperFastZombie
Accepted Solution

Hi guys,

I can confirm that GTA V will be available to pre-download on Monday the 16th September.

I will try to find out why the date has changed but its confirmed that the pre-download will be on the 16th.

SFZ

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: GTA V Pre load

All Replies
/16

Truth_Gamer

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Truth_Gamer
Accepted Solution

[DELETED] man, its delayed to 16th now!!!!!

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

War-Childz-

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
War-Childz-
Accepted Solution

Seriously? [DELETED] I`ll need to cancel then and re-order from Amazon.

No more digital copies for me.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

Truth_Gamer

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Truth_Gamer
Accepted Solution
Waiting for an official statment first from SFZ or the blog, if its true ill cancel it. My hope is it is just like the blimp
0 Kudos

/16

War-Childz-

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
War-Childz-
Accepted Solution

Yup it`s true. Now says you will be charged on the 15th for it.

What a [DELETED]

Amazon is no longer doing the free release day delivery and it would arrive on the 18th unless you pay an extra £5 to get it on the 17th.

Wish i didn`t have slow ADSL.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

r1905675

74%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
r1905675
Accepted Solution

Wtfff, why now is 16th? [DELETED] stupid sony, scam company, now all people will pre-load at the same time and their servers will be slow as a [DELETED], and slow adsl will take some days. I don't will buy more games from psn

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

GunnerNiv

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GunnerNiv
Accepted Solution

After this shambles I doubt I'll make the same mistake twice.  For me the digital copy is dead in the water from this point as this experience has truly destroyed any hopes of future purchases.  Game or Amazon from now on.

0 Kudos

Chosen Few MC Recruiting here: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_chosen_few_mc
Anyone who joins before 17th September will be given promotion to Representative.
/16

Truth_Gamer

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Truth_Gamer
Accepted Solution
Now it says on the ps store on the website:

Planned Available 16/09/2013
Planned Auto-Download 16/09/2013
Purchased --
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

SuperFastZombie

• Beta Tester
92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SuperFastZombie
Accepted Solution

Hi guys,

I can confirm that GTA V will be available to pre-download on Monday the 16th September.

I will try to find out why the date has changed but its confirmed that the pre-download will be on the 16th.

SFZ

0 Kudos

/16

jayashantha

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jayashantha
Accepted Solution

SuperFastZombie wrote:

Hi guys,

SFZ

no need to confirm and u r soo late that we already know before u post it here!!! 

0 Kudos

/16

jayashantha

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jayashantha
Accepted Solution
BTW Rockstar thank you for lying to Honest customers who pre ordered and hoped to pre load it today!!
Happy Scamming in the future!!
0 Kudos

/16

ThunderRyu

66%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ThunderRyu
Accepted Solution

It's hilarious how people here are losing their [DELETED] because they can't preload a game today that they wouldn't even be able to play on tuesday. Hah...children

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

alexfifa98

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
alexfifa98
Accepted Solution

Maybe you should read we don't want to play it early but we want to be able to download and install it ready for midnight of release. It's 18gb that will take the majority of people a fair bit of time to download and install.

0 Kudos

/16

DtSjeEeE

37%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DtSjeEeE
Accepted Solution

You're the one leaving incindiary comments in an online forum.

The issue is simply that 18GB is quite large, and a lot of people need a few days to download a file of that size. We were told the pre-load would be today, rather close to release, and instead it has been moved back to the day before release and short notice. It's not really acceptable.

0 Kudos

/16

ThunderRyu

66%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ThunderRyu
Accepted Solution

and worse case scenario is what? people play it a few hours into tuesday rather than midnight? boo freaking hoo cry me a river. Firstly I don't know anyone with bad net that would think of downloading a 18 gig digital copy rather than just buy it on disc, and in the cases of people who can't get the disc and are forced to get digital regardless of net speed....I assume they are well versed in digital copies to know this is all business as usual.

Otherwise I just see a bunch of childish and impatient children that just want what they want before they can get it. Release date is the 17th, you paid for the game, all you are entitled to is full access to the game when the date hits. Personally if i knew that downloading 18 gig on my ps3 would take more than a day (a day which they have given us mind you) then I would have had the good sense to buy it on disc.

Like I said, whiners.

/16

jayashantha

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jayashantha
Accepted Solution

ThunderRyu wrote:

and worse case scenario is what? people play it a few hours into tuesday rather than midnight? boo freaking hoo cry me a river. Firstly I don't know anyone with bad net that would think of downloading a 18 gig digital copy rather than just buy it on disc, and in the cases of people who can't get the disc and are forced to get digital regardless of net speed....I assume they are well versed in digital copies to know this is all business as usual.

Otherwise I just see a bunch of childish and impatient children that just want what they want before they can get it. Release date is the 17th, you paid for the game, all you are entitled to is full access to the game when the date hits. Personally if i knew that downloading 18 gig on my ps3 would take more than a day (a day which they have given us mind you) then I would have had the good sense to buy it on disc.

Like I said, whiners.

You r still wrong mate!!! dont bother to mess with our thread here! if u hv a fancy internet wait and downlaod we dont give a damn [DELETED]

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16
79%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
pedroantoniosanz
Accepted Solution

Just to add insult to the injury, now physical shops in Spain (my country) are breaking release date:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/1mb8t8/shop_in_spain_already_selling_it/

http://i.imgur.com/GQmEH79.jpg

As always, the more money you pay, the worse you are treated.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

snarling666

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
snarling666
Accepted Solution

since when did stars become swearing???

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

BUYM

65%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BUYM
Accepted Solution
Why did I have the chance to download other games like Borderlands2, Dishonored and Diablo3 3 days before release date and not GTAV ? this is nonesense.
0 Kudos

/16

ThunderRyu

66%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ThunderRyu
Accepted Solution

No, I am not wrong. Nor am I or would I ever wish to rub my internet in anyones face. I am in fact rubbing common sense and sanity...which many of you seem to lack. If you have slow net what messed up logic dictates that going digital over physical is the right course of action?

Basically you are all just butthurt at the possibility (not a certainty) that you can't play it at midnight which is quite childish tbh, because I could take an educated guess that most people here will be playing this game by tuesday night and that all this bs is forgotten.

0 Kudos

/16

alexfifa98

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
alexfifa98
Accepted Solution
Someone ban this Thunder guy for trolling he has no input into this topic just to troll everyone
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

Allruna

• Beta Tester
99%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Allruna
Accepted Solution

I'm also gonna post this to warn people to stop directly insulting each other/being abusive to one another.

And yes, stars have always indicated an attempt to get around the swear filter/triggering the swear filter, which equates to the same as swearing.

0 Kudos

(Account no longer in use)
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel