Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: GTA V Pre load

[ Edited ]

Yup it`s true. Now says you will be charged on the 15th for it.

What a [DELETED]

Amazon is no longer doing the free release day delivery and it would arrive on the 18th unless you pay an extra £5 to get it on the 17th.

Wish i didn`t have slow ADSL.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 111 of 1,239 (16,688 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Sadly I can't cancel the preload since I put the money for in the wallet. Congratulations SONY for allowing ROCKSTAR to cheat your customers. CONGRATULATIONS.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 112 of 1,239 (16,653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Any idea of a time on the 16th? If its first thing that's fine, ill have it downloaded in a couple of hours....but if were talking 9pm or 10pm I won't be pleased. Nice of the Sony folk to lie on the phone to their customers though!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 113 of 1,239 (16,633 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Wtfff, why now is 16th? [DELETED] stupid sony, scam company, now all people will pre-load at the same time and their servers will be slow as a [DELETED], and slow adsl will take some days. I don't will buy more games from psn

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 114 of 1,239 (16,620 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

And they say digital downloads are the future. Not like this they [DELETED] ain't. Thanks for the [DELETED] over guys

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 115 of 1,239 (16,589 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

After this shambles I doubt I'll make the same mistake twice.  For me the digital copy is dead in the water from this point as this experience has truly destroyed any hopes of future purchases.  Game or Amazon from now on.

Chosen Few MC Recruiting here: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_chosen_few_mc
Anyone who joins before 17th September will be given promotion to Representative.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 116 of 1,239 (16,568 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Now it says on the ps store on the website:

Planned Available 16/09/2013
Planned Auto-Download 16/09/2013
Purchased --
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 117 of 1,239 (16,521 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Hi guys,

I can confirm that GTA V will be available to pre-download on Monday the 16th September.

I will try to find out why the date has changed but its confirmed that the pre-download will be on the 16th.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 118 of 1,239 (16,499 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Thanks for TAKING as for FOOLS!!! You said on the 13th WE WANT IT ON THE 13TH. Most of us preordered from PSN because we could preload it on the 13th.

I didn't top up my account with 50pounds just so you can SCAM ME! I want my money BACK!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 119 of 1,239 (16,497 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Same. First time pre-ordering digitally and the last time. What a [DELETED] shambles Sony. No point in asking for the £50 back from my wallet I guess. Thats the part of the deal you will hold up - no refunds.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 120 of 1,239 (16,481 Views)
0 Kudos