Grand Theft Auto

15 Mar 2012
By: milkster1001 Member 126 Posts
Level 3

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on PS3.

[ Edited ]
54 Replies 95172 Views edited 12-12-2012

GTA_SA_Banner---B2_632x162

GTA SA IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE PlayStation STORE!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/12/12/heads-up-store-update-12th-december-2012/

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 55 (95,172 Views)
Level 13

Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on PS3.

Don't know.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 55 (95,155 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Only thing about remakes of games you remember fondly as a kid when played on current console you kinda look at them through rose tinted glasses and it ruins your perception of them when you realise although they were brilliant for their time now they just seem dated. I played through Vice City about a year ago on my sons PS2 and as my favourite GTA game of all time and probably one of my favourite actual games of all time it just seemed dated and a bit rubbish to be honest. Dont get me wrong a classic is a classic but sometimes like ex birds fond memories are best left as that
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 55 (95,150 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

leggy1975 wrote:
Only thing about remakes of games you remember fondly as a kid when played on current console you kinda look at them through rose tinted glasses and it ruins your perception of them when you realise although they were brilliant for their time now they just seem dated. I played through Vice City about a year ago on my sons PS2 and as my favourite GTA game of all time and probably one of my favourite actual games of all time it just seemed dated and a bit rubbish to be honest. Dont get me wrong a classic is a classic but sometimes like ex birds fond memories are best left as that

Yeah, what you say is true to an extent man, but can you remember the days when it was all about gameplay, and not graphics? I played a bit of Dino Crisis a few months ago, it looks so dated it's unbelievable, but if you pass that, and focus on just the gameplay, it's still awesome. We now have so many games that offer incredible realism when it comes to the graphics, and it just comes natural nowadays. Just think, in 20 years time, we'll look back at PS3 games and we'll be saying they look awful and dated. It's the gameplay itself that keeps you coming back to old classics. San Andreas for one, that game went so in depth with everything, which GTA IV was missing, if it wasn't for the RAGE engine, with the graphics and physics, GTA IV wouldn't of been that successful. I hope they bring the fun of GTA back, with GTA V.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 55 (95,137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

maybe they could release a hd remake on the ps3 version of gta v like other games have been doing?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 55 (95,104 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Im playing it now on my 60Gigger:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 55 (95,020 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

[ Edited ]

HD remakes look far more better than Emulated PS2 downloads on PSN. Tomb Raider Anniversary didn't look dated and that was a HD remaster. San Andreas might look good, if in HD but not as a PS2 download.

It's good to be a Fanboy; when there's a great product behind your reason for being one.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 55 (94,962 Views)
0 Kudos

I agree 100% i sent sony a e-mail asking for it in ps store and they responded by saying i have to get alot of attention by posting it on websites

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 55 (93,323 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

^^^ If this is attention you want then... you got mine.

I'm pretty sure a GTA HD-Collection/Trilogy would sell itself pretty well. 

(GTA Vice City + Vice City Stories + San Andreas = EASY MONEY) 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 55 (93,262 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I have always wanted to own Grand Theft Auto SA on the ps3. HD graphics and probably a few more features to the game. However you can only really play it on the 60GB consoles. AHHHHHHHH

So I tried something else. I got it on Computer/ laptop, then I wired my ps3 remote to my computer. Im playing it with my remote, using the analogue sticks and d-pad. It all works. I use motionin joy. Here if any one wants to know how to do this, see my video. However note, you have to have a usb cable and the game on PC. Also the controls do not move the mouse and when you start the game you have to go into settings, then controls and change it to joystick. Then setup your controls. 

Note(Before starting the game, start up the software MOTIONINJOY, and press on ps2 settings with joysticks. Then click enable) WITHOUT DOING THIS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE REMOTE. 

Here is my tutorial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs-hq40kRuc&feature=plcp

matty1000200.png

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/matty1000200.png
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 55 (93,213 Views)
0 Kudos