13 Feb 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

[Official] Information Coming in a "Few Months"

[ Edited ]
3 Replies 603 Views edited 13-02-2012

From "Asked & Answered" on the Rockstar Newswire.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/20351/asked-answered-max-payne-3-and-more.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When will we know more about #GTAV” - Fash08 (via Twitter)
“When’s the release date for GTA5” - Akiieran (via Twitter)
“Can we expect a 2nd trailer this year for GTAV?” - mats hoi
“Any more news about GTAV on the way, I can’t wait!!!!” - mattoneill1991 (via Twitter)

First of all, we’d like to again thank you and everyone out there for the amazing response to the debut Grand Theft Auto V trailer. We know that there are a ton of questions you all have about the game, including release date and lots else.
Right now, we are very hard at work on the game and are excited as well to show and tell you more as development progresses - expect that we'll be talking much more about GTAV starting at some point in a few months’ time. 

Please hang tight until then and thank you all for your patience and support!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Rockstar, I really can't wait for new information about the new GTA. And is it only in Los Santos or too in SF and LV?” - MatsvanStam

As we revealed in our announcement about the game being officially in full development, Grand Theft Auto V is set in the city of Los Santos and its surrounding hills, countryside and beaches – and it will be the largest and most ambitious open world game we’ve ever created.

“Hey R* is there gonna be something more about L.A. Noire?” - Dezpoztomuz

While there won’t be any more DLC or additional content for the current release of L.A. Noire (we’re all too busy working on Max Payne 3, GTAV and other games to come), don’t count out the possibility of a new game in the L.A. Noire franchise in the future. We simply have not decided anything. We’re all very pleased with how that game turned out and. . . .

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (603 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: [Official] Information Coming in a "Few Months"

Cheers chickenwing for some news, I can't wait to see some more footage!

WANT TO BE A : Beta Trial Member

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (585 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

For record DaraH46 is me....

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/26521/grand-theft-auto-recognized-at-the-victoria-and-...

They ain't saying anything untill after Max Payne 3 tbh

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (441 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

tbh i expected this much from R* they have always been like this but its been a few months now another trailer would be nice
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (410 Views)
0 Kudos