16 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

Platinum trophy gta iv O_o

5 Replies 327 Views Created 16-06-2012

hi guys, i'd know if in gta 4, exists the platinum trophy...in my  board of trophies, there isn't nothing trophy D:  (there are all trophies, also those of gold, except that)  but in any sites, i saw that the platinum trophy, there is in this game..i don't understand D:

thanks for your help!!!!!

[sorry if i speak english not very well..i'm italian (: ]

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (327 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Platinum trophy gta iv O_o

Is this of any use to you?

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=PS3-Trophy-Guides:Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Trophy-Gu...

It should be there, don't see any way why or how it couldn't be. It'll be that top one saying hidden when you look at the trophy collection.

Flying High!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (308 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Wretched_Hawk ha scritto:

Is this of any use to you?

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=PS3-Trophy-Guides:Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Trophy-Gu...

It should be there, don't see any way why or how it couldn't be. It'll be that top one saying hidden when you look at the trophy collection.

maybe the platinum trophy is hidden, for this reason, i can't see it...

thanks, however, for the answer :Smile:

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (303 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Yeah, should be that very top one. Hopefully it pops for you soon! :smileyhappy:

Flying High!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (301 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ha, Platinum on GTA IV? You've got more chance of playing tennis on the moon. The AWP trophy is glitched to buggery and the only thing I dislike about Rockstar is that they are too lazy to fix it

----------------------------------------------
How did I get here I am not good with computer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

XtraMinty ha scritto:

Ha, Platinum on GTA IV? You've got more chance of playing tennis on the moon. The AWP trophy is glitched to buggery and the only thing I dislike about Rockstar is that they are too lazy to fix it

ahahah i know XD...the platinum trophy of gta 4 is quite impossible to win :smileyvery-happy:

but..the problem is that the trophy doesn't exist XD

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (288 Views)
0 Kudos