Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Whats your favourite radio station and song in GTA IV

UK-Danny wrote:

Gametime360 wrote:

UK-Danny wrote:

Gametime360 wrote:

The Beat is deffo my fave station!!! rap music all day

Since its set in a replica of NY I was expecting a 50 or G-unit song but it seems its got the rest of NY on the station which is good as they are most lyrical... as for fave song... omfg I dont even like Fat Joe much but crackhouse is good... Nas is a beast on War Is Necessary...

best song goes to Papoose - stylin

probably the best emcee listed on any of the other songs... I dont know why but Top Down is a good song to drive fast to also :-)

The Beat? I didnt even realise that was on GTA IV. BY the songs you have listed it must be pretty good. I dont like Fat Joe either but Crackhouse is a good track. As for Papoose, hes a legend. Oh and Swizz Beats is a great producer, but he raps like a 10 year old. The radio has to go off when Top Down comes on, unless im in a convertible of course. :smileytongue:

yep... they should have a classic station on GTA4 that plays nothin but wu-tang woooooooo!!!!... wish it had some g-unit on it but since they suck ass now theres no point... well Mobb Deep are on it but they dont count... no shook ones pt 2 :-(

Any quiet storm or gats spitting? Oh why did they sign to G-Unit/Aftermath. :smileysad:
yh mobb deep should not of signed to G-Unit... Guess after so long in rap they wanted the money... P is in jail now anyway which sucks!!! you hear that fat joe diss by pap?
------------------------------------------
Add me - GametimeUK
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 75 (517 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Gametime360 wrote:

UK-Danny wrote:

Gametime360 wrote:

UK-Danny wrote:

Gametime360 wrote:

The Beat is deffo my fave station!!! rap music all day

Since its set in a replica of NY I was expecting a 50 or G-unit song but it seems its got the rest of NY on the station which is good as they are most lyrical... as for fave song... omfg I dont even like Fat Joe much but crackhouse is good... Nas is a beast on War Is Necessary...

best song goes to Papoose - stylin

probably the best emcee listed on any of the other songs... I dont know why but Top Down is a good song to drive fast to also :-)

The Beat? I didnt even realise that was on GTA IV. BY the songs you have listed it must be pretty good. I dont like Fat Joe either but Crackhouse is a good track. As for Papoose, hes a legend. Oh and Swizz Beats is a great producer, but he raps like a 10 year old. The radio has to go off when Top Down comes on, unless im in a convertible of course. :smileytongue:

yep... they should have a classic station on GTA4 that plays nothin but wu-tang woooooooo!!!!... wish it had some g-unit on it but since they suck ass now theres no point... well Mobb Deep are on it but they dont count... no shook ones pt 2 :-(

Any quiet storm or gats spitting? Oh why did they sign to G-Unit/Aftermath. :smileysad:
yh mobb deep should not of signed to G-Unit... Guess after so long in rap they wanted the money... P is in jail now anyway which sucks!!! you hear that fat joe diss by pap?

I think I may have. I remember looking around youtube a little while ago as Paps and Fat Joes beef was getting pretty interesting. What with Pap allegedly landing one on Crack in a hotel room. :smileysurprised:
Is it the Papoose - I Get Gully Remix your on about?
Message Edited by UK-Danny on 06-05-2008 06:59 PM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 75 (516 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

omg can't believe only 1 other person said electro choc! thats the best radio station by a mile!

K.I.M - B.T.T.T.T.R.Y what a song :smileyvery-happy: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 75 (515 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

tommydaone wrote:

omg can't believe only 1 other person said electro choc! thats the best radio station by a mile!

K.I.M - B.T.T.T.T.R.Y what a song :smileyvery-happy: 

some have taste some are plastic gansta wannabes :smileyhappy: (runs for cover)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 75 (508 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Vladivostok and The Beat 102 are the best for me. I always listen to Vladivostok, the songs by Seryoga are awesome. I don't know what he's saying, but still it is sounds very good. Also, the chat shows they have on it are funny.

Seyoga - King Ring

Seyoga - The Invasion <<<< AWESOME

Ranetki Girls - O Tebe

Swizz Beatz - Top Down

Loading Screen Music - Download Link

Message Edited by Zedai on 06-05-2008 07:31 PM
Message Edited by Zedai on 06-05-2008 07:53 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 75 (501 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Kanye West - Flashing Lights

fave station beat 102.7
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 75 (479 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

fizzyfunk wrote:

dandliver wrote:

Hi just wondering what is your favourite radio sation and song in GTA IV. Mine is Vladivostok FM! and my favourite song on that radio sation is http://youtube.com/watch?v=1uY-goxZ-tc&feature=related.

Whats yours?

Broker Radio every time, love LCD Soundsystem - Get Innocuous! and Whitey - Wrap it up.

'Somebody caught you smiling, and it wasn't ironic - Radio Broker.'  

Oh hell yes, it's either that or the talk stations. The mentioned are awesome, but I'll have to add The Boggs - Arm in Arm(Shychild remix) and Les Savy Fav - Raging in the Plague Age.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 75 (477 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

All about the electro station for me. I also love the tune that plays whilst the game is loading.

Samsung Series 6 40", 250GB PS3 Slim
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 75 (462 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Not sure its my favorite but its definitely up there, Philip Glass - Pruit Igoe (The music from the first GTA 4 trailer). Im a sucker for movie score type music.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 75 (459 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

The vibe is definitely my favourite radio station...:smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 75 (457 Views)
0 Kudos