Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Why do people like Grand theft auto?

yup,

i mean once the games complete with the new multiplayer options and the gang fights u can imagine all the clans on multiplayer.

its guna be very good.. u never get bored of online gaming, unless your one of those that is boring yourselves lol.
symonator.net

My Youtube:: 1080p Gaming
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 49 (959 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

As some one mentiond above,The freedom of the game that combined with kickass gameplay,AWESOME story.is a sure fire success.
Not long now,ive booked 3 days off work to give it my full attention.:Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 49 (959 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

For me there's a lot of variation and freedom in the game, i never get bored of it!! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 49 (959 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Because they like the idea of getting out of the car shooting pedestrians killing innocents steal cars ,money and this whole idea of a free roam gangster world.
(so simple)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 49 (959 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Just a simple question, i've never been a fan and don't know why nor do i know why people like it so much. I've owned only one game of it and thats vice city stories (psp) and i didn't like the character i played. Other than that it was okay but i just found the objectives rather arbitary, kinda like drive here kill people, drive there kill people and repeat...

Being chased by the police! Getting them angry and angrier and having more and more of them chasing after you!

I also like the fact that you can zoom around a large area very quickly or stop and explore it in detail - as someone else said - the freedom! WarHawk has a similar addictive quality to it - you can wander around or jump in a plane and zoom off somewhere else!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 49 (959 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

As some one mentiond above,The freedom of the game that combined with kickass gameplay,AWESOME story.is a sure fire success.
Not long now,ive booked 3 days off work to give it my full attention.:Thumbs:

Yeah his name is The_Destroyer :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 49 (959 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

The things which i love about GTA is defiantly the freedom but i aslo love the fact that i can run people over, slap old ladies and just generally cause havoc. Obviously i can't do any of this in real life as I dont really fancy myself being locked up so the vitual aspect of doing via a game is great :smileyvery-happy:

Before anyone goes on at one at me No i don't reverie from doing this in real life.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 49 (959 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Gran Turismo, pick car, drive round track. Complete driving tests, compete in tournaments, drive cars round tracks etc. Same thing.

Call of Duty, different levels including shooting many terrorists, some change from level to level. But over all it ends with the same effect of shooting and killing people. Again repetition.

FIFA/Pro Evo, pick team, play a game of football. Pick team play a game of football. Or maybe even compete in an online league playing game after game of football. Again repetition?

Dynasty Warriors/Tekken, pick character fight battles/other characters, repeat repeat.

I can go on. But that doesn't make any of the above games bad games. Sure one could find GTA boring, repetitive and not see the draw. But if we take that view point there are games which are more repetitive. But as far as I'm concerned the reason I like GTA is the freedom to do missions, or to mess about. They are good games but it depends on what you like to play.

The gameplay mechanics run alot deeper in any of the games you mentioned above, well maybe not CoD4 and Dynasty Warriors has a good tactical base to acompany the button mashing.

Fair point I personally think GTA is rubbish I've tried to like them but even the character is **** to control. I hated Max Payne aswell infact I think Rockstar on the whole make unappealing games in my eyes full stop and no I dont give a to$$ about political correctness and violence in games.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 49 (959 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

2 reasons: freedom and excellent mission structure. That, and the fact that they are always value for money in terms of the hours of gameplay that they offer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Across The Blue Ocean Blog
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 49 (959 Views)
0 Kudos