Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14 (357 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re : YAAY

lol i bet the hairstyles are the same ,we will just get diff colours

anyways i aint fussed about clothes etc i just want new cars and motorcycles and and and missions 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14 (326 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

This is my new " Home " now, just bought 2 choppers and a plane, since my garage is fine now :smileywink: I want the tank but I'm only level 50 :smileysad:

I want nice long hair, like the AI citizens have. I still wonder why they are not available to wear since they are already modeled.

Same with the clothing, in my wardrobe I these cool boots, but can't use or buy them :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14 (295 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

im level 101

so started on my second character :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14 (286 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Nad's thinking about her legs again :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (280 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Nadeah wrote:

I want nice long hair, like the AI citizens have. I still wonder why they are not available to wear since they are already modeled.

I notice this is always the case in many games, and I think it has to do with animating the hair. Long hair will just stick through your body unless it's special case and has animation. With the NPCs they can either control the range of animations the body does better or simply not care about the glitch. On the player, the range of animations is higher, so it's easier to not allow long hair instead of boning and animating it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14 (258 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Good analyses, but i still hope to see cool hairstyles on the 1.06 update:smileyhappy:

Fingers crossed
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

cars and missions are more important :Wink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14 (234 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

They need to let us own an apartment AND a garage, 10 vehicle limit is not enough, where's my motivation to keep earning once I have a full garage?

Also, this new car selling glitch that is doing the rounds is going to royally screw up the in-game economy, rockstar can kiss goodbye to their hopes of people buying their GTA dollars because of this, lol.

Back on topic... I'm intrigued to see what this 'racing truck' will be like, the BF Injection will be an awesome addition to the off-road classes. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14 (195 Views)
0 Kudos