20 Feb 2009
By seany18
Playstation Staff

will gta lost and damned come on ps3

108 Replies 17,622 Views Created 20-02-2009
will gta lost and damned ever come on ps3 is it a timed exclusive on the 360 or are microsoft using it to bastardise the competition like they always do?
[URL="http://www.ps3-sense.nl"][IMG]http://www.ps3-sense.nl/trophygen/images/img_49a3180c97fc8.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 109 (17,622 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: will gta lost and damned come on ps3

N and O as has Al and Ways been the case

Confused?
Kick It Off...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 109 (17,533 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It is sooo totally exclusive, dude!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 109 (17,539 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

:smileyindifferent: no, its theirs after they paid 50mil for R* to make it for them.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 109 (17,538 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Re: will gta lost and damned come on ps3

is it any good? i havent seen footage, but apparently theres new vehicles and weps. answer to OP's q: no. MS paid $50mil, so it wud seem a permanent xclusive
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Coventry City FC Fan, BSc Hons in Computer Science.
PS1 original, PS2 original & slim, PS3 original & slim, PSP original, PSVita Day 1
PS4 Day 1 Player Edition bundle #4ThePlayers
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 109 (17,511 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

You may see it on the pc as thats windows live etc but PS3 no way
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 109 (17,488 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

It's only a timed exclusive.  However Rockstar can't say that, and Microsoft won't say that.   Guarentee PS3 owners will eventually see it.

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 109 (17,468 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

st0rmbr1nger wrote:
It's only a timed exclusive.  However Rockstar can't say that, and Microsoft won't say that.   Guarentee PS3 owners will eventually see it.

its not microsoft have said that its full exclusive as they have payed $50 million for it. rockstar did say that they would be making some other DLC for both versions thoug.

PS3, Wii , 360 , Gaming PC
Now this is living
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 109 (17,466 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

st0rmbr1nger wrote:

No it isn't!

I really think PS3 owners are going to have to accept that they won't be getting this DLC. I'm sure we'll be getting other DLC in the future, but not Lost and Damned.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 109 (17,447 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Chimpanzee wrote:

st0rmbr1nger wrote:

No it isn't!

I really think PS3 owners are going to have to accept that they won't be getting this DLC. I'm sure we'll be getting other DLC in the future, but not Lost and Damned.

I think its a bit stupid of them to say that DLC mmay be available on PS3 in the future. This is because we've waited a year already and they have just relesased the 1st DLC for xbox, and by time anything comes to the PS3 the game may well be dead and buried under more amazing games. Its debatable if I would have brought the lost and damned if it was on ps3 cause GTA isn't a game I've gone back to for a while now.
GD Trophy Hoarders Sig
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 109 (17,444 Views)
0 Kudos