16 Mar 2010
By zroryz
Playstation Staff

Heavy Rain dynamic theme.

5 Replies 1,658 Views Created 16-03-2010

Was pretty sure I saw it on AUS/NZ PS store and it is not there anymore... Has it been removed?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (1,658 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Heavy Rain dynamic theme.

i saw it on the usa store yesterday, not sure about the aussie one

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (1,639 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

They have 2 Heavy Rain dynamic themes... There's a new one based on the Mars scenary when you investigate with those glasses.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (1,630 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I bought the collectors edition that came with the theme and some other stuff, and had the theme on my PS3... then my PS3 had a moving accident and had to be replaced, is there any way to get my theme back? It doesnt show up on my PS store like the other 2 downloads did, and I cant find it on the store at all.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (1,031 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Hi Chibimira,

If you downloaded the theme from the Playstation Store it should be in your previous downloads list and available to be downloaded again.

Please ensure you are using the same PSN account that you used to download to theme.

If you're still unable to find this content please give our Support Centre a call:

AU: 1300 365 911

NZ: 09 415 2447

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (1,028 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I had a bit of confusion with the soundtrack. on the store proper it comes up that I need to buy even though I got the collector's edition. If I actually go through my downloads list I can still just download it again from there if I need to.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (917 Views)
0 Kudos