New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
This thread is to list all the reported issues associated with the Shopping Centre functionality
Please check here before reporting a problem in case it is already listed.
Please dont post in this forum unless you are in the team that is managing this category. If you dont know if that includes you then it doesnt include you.
04/12/08 – summarized by Dirkblack
1. Unable to identify which genres of items have new things to buy – Timski
2. Selecting item before image icon has downloaded gives error message – Timski
3. Empty categories have a blank screen that defaults to the 'Basket' option – Timski
4. Purchases (and basket) do not carry across between stores. - Maddy
5. Purchases are not notified via email (the PS Store does) – Maddy
6. Threads store - women’s items in the have 'test sku' QA file descriptions. – Timski
7. Purchase Confirmation text inconsistency. - Timski
8. PSN ID background is missing in Checkout screen and onwards – Jaycee75
Bug Summary 3
When you enter an empty category the screen is just empty, it should say something like 'new things coming soon'
Instead you get a blank screen that defaults to the 'Basket' option, which you select with [X] as you're used to pressing
[X] straight away when buying stuff.
* In THREADS go to Male - Jewellery - Left Ear
* The screen is blank with no infomation about what to do next
* The cursor defaults to Basket
* You press [x] as you're used to doing this when buying goods
* You end up on the Basket summary
You have no idea how many items you can add to your basket, yet you get an error message telling you when you've filled it up?
When you finish a purchase it says 'Downloading' but drops you back into the store, shouldn't that read updating your account?
Bug Summary 4
Purchases (and basket) do not carry across between stores.
* Add summerhouse to basket in appartment store
* Exit store and go to Threads
* Browse and add items to basket
* Go to checkout - broken image link shown next to summerhouse in PS Store order summary page should be seen
* Fails to purchase this item
* Correct this so items carry across in baskets from one shop to another
* Prompt user when exiting shop that they have items in their basket which will not be purchased if they leave now
Bug Summary 5
Purchases are not notified via email (the PS Store does)
* Select item in a shop, add to basket
* Proceed to checkout
* Use item in home
* Check email linked to PSN account - no email from PS Store
Bug Summary 6
These women’s items in the Threads store have 'test sku' QA file descriptions still.
1. Blue with Brown T-Shirt (test sku women’s denim jacket).
2. Female Layered T-Shirt Green and Cream (female layered t-shirt green and cream test sku).
3. Female Halterneck - Daisy Print (female halterneck daisy print test sku).
* Access the Threads store.
* Select female clothing items.
* Add them to your basket.
* Checkout your items so you see the Purchase Confirmation screen.
* Move your cursor over each item and wait for the text to start scrolling.
Bug Summary 7
There's inconsistency in the naming regime for items when they show in the Purchase Confirmation screen.
Some store descriptions are all lower case, others repeat the format of the initial description, others use old school underscores instead of spaces, which looks messy.
* Buy an item
* On the Purchase Confirmation screen read the descriptions
Examples of different naming regimes for each store:
1. Summerhouse_Chair (Summerhouse_Chair)
2. Summer House (Summer House)
3. Blue with Brown T-Shirt (test sku womens denim jacket)
Bug Summary 8
PSN ID background is missing in Checkout screen and onwards. Hard to view and inconsistent.
* Add an item to your basket (notice your PSN ID at top right with black backround)
* Go to Checkout (notice the black background is missing)
* Rest of screens until back at shop or basket have the missing background
Change the colour of the font or have background behind PSN on all screens
18-12-08 - summarized by iMacBabe
1. Unable to purchase footstool summer house item - Wild_Guns
2. Bought purchases not available for sub accounts - Tony_Too
3. Diesel Store naming conventions - Timski
4. Ligne Roset Store - description in the confirmation page as (Object) - Timski
Bug Summary 1
In the Italian version of Home is not possible to buy the following items. Instead of the "Aggiungi al carrello" (Add to basket) and the price buttons, appear the word "Errore".
Simply trying to buy the specific items.
Bug Summary 2
Bought items from the store are only available for the avatar who bought the items and not for sub accounts like with little big planet.
Or do we have to buy every item for each account?
Bug Summary 3
Naming conventions have been broken again with the Diesel Store: Item called 'TELIT-D' is all capitalised,
whereas other items begin with a Capital letter and lower case e.g. 'Sodal'.
Bug Summary 4
Ligne Roset Store - items purchased shows with the word (Object) next to the description in the confirmation page.
e.g. Alster Chair shows on confirmation page as Alster Chair(Object)
Website ©2015 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info