Creating Custom Emotions & Sackboy Body features

by TheSonic41125 on ‎04-06-2013 22:52 PM

One of the things us LBP Players love to do is express ourselves through as many things as possible.

The Sackbot has presets to how it shall act, as in premade multiple animations. My first idea, is that your Sackboy's popit should have a "Expressions" Page with maybe a smiling Sackboy as the Icon. It features the presets of Story mode characters and a "Custom Animation" Choice. There you can Create custom animations for each emotion, and a custom Standing Pose, Jump Pose, Walking animation etc. And when your done, you save them in sets or individually within a category.

My second Idea is Editing Sackboys Body shape. Like how tall, fat skinny etc. And when you stretch Sackboy the costume pieces your wearing morphs to fit that shape. This I think should really be considered. I may be speaking for just a few but some of us girl players would love to use this to make incredibly cute costumes. 

Comments
by M_A_N_1_E
on ‎03-07-2013 09:26 AM

I think Sackboys body shape should stay the same. I dont see how we'll be able to create our own emotions either. What I think is that there should be multiple emotion types. Sad, Happy, Scared, Mad, Tired, and have them in the popit. Then you could assign 4 to the d-pad and switch them anytime.

by strangeguru
on ‎31-08-2013 09:03 AM

I think a way we could make facial expressions would be a model of Sackboy's face, then the player could use a cursor to strech and distort the face to look however they like!