Welcome to the LittleBigPlanet™ Idea Exchange!

by Beta Tester Envisager ‎07-01-2013 13:29 PM - edited ‎06-02-2013 16:55 PM

A big welcome to what for most of you is a new feature in the Official PlayStation Forums.

So what exactly is an Idea Exchange? Luckily the title is quite self-explanatory! It's a place to collate your (the community's) ideas on how to expand and improve LittleBigPlanet in a place where the developers can take on board and perhaps even implement in future outings of the LittleBigPlanet franchise.

The community team and devs can then rank an idea as 'Hot' if appropriate which will then move it under the 'Hot Ideas' tab, if the community gives 'Kudos' to an idea, then it will feature under the 'Top Ideas' tab.

All ideas submitted will appear in the 'New Ideas' tab to start as default.

Any questions, fire away and I'll do my best to answer.

Submitting a new idea, replying and grief reporting

The structure of the Idea Exchange may be a little bit different to what you are used to, so I'll run through a couple of the basics.

Submitting a new idea

Make sure you are at the top level of the idea exchange, for example, with the top level of the LittleBigPlanet Idea Exchange the navigation bar will look like this:

Idea exchange4.jpg

At this level, the following button is available, by clicking this you should see the familiar post entry editor you are used to..

Idea exchange5.jpg

Replying to an Idea

You can only reply to an idea at the post level, you can get there easily by clicking the text marked 'Post a Comment' (see example below)

Idea exchange3.jpg

Grief Reporting

If you stumble across an idea that breaks the house rules, you can grief report it at the idea level (see Replying to an Idea).

On the offending post, select the 'Topic Options' Menu and select 'Report Inappropriate Content' option as highlighted below.

Idea exchange.jpg

by LevelUpJordan
on ‎10-02-2013 12:49 PM
1.Many complain but keep the controls; they are part of Little Big Planet 2.Give access to some sample levels in create mode so that would be creators can see how the developers do things 3.I don't know if this impossible but I think it'd be cool, let people create custom outfits on LBP.me and pay a nominal fee to use it in the game Those are my ideas, hope you like them :)
by Beta Tester mh637099
‎11-02-2013 13:03 PM - edited ‎11-02-2013 13:17 PM

This isn't the first time I have seen this.

It's also in the PS Mobile Forums.

Now all we need is a blog and a Q and A.

Also some parts look buggy.

by <A HREF="http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/a/b/td-p/10592592"TITLE="Community Awards Winner">Award Winner</a> strangeplaice
on ‎12-02-2013 11:55 AM
I knew this would appear eventually :P Glad to see that the features of the forum software are finally getting used! :P
by Beta Tester mh637099
on ‎04-04-2013 09:30 AM

I think you made a mistake about the Hot Ideas thing.