05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Minecraft: Herobrine on PS3????

108 Replies 54,846 Views Created 22-12-2013

Picture of Herobrine

Not sure if I can post this on its very own thread since theres 2 threads here about Minecraft but im just going to post it since I felt like this has to be mentioned.

I was mining really deep underground with a friend looking for some Diamonds and I was in a Text Chat with the people I was playing with and one of the guys in my session posted on the Text Chat stating "i see herobrin" Of course he spelt Herobrine's name wrong. He began describing about Herobrine saying he looks like steve and has empty eyes. I know what Herobrine looks like before the encounter. However his wolf he tamed killed Herobrine which I find bizarre!

I hurry up and try to get back to the surface but half way through I got signed out of PSN which sucks and disappointed me. This now remains a mystery. Is Herobrine really on the PS3 version of Minecraft or is the guy who encounter Herobrine trolling me? Tell me if you have encountered Herobrine on the PS3 version of Minecraft and if possible post a picture to provide evidence!

LABELS:
"Pokemon Plush Collector"
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Chimlez

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Chimlez
Accepted Solution

So me and my friend are playing on our survival world we've been on it since January and y'know messing about and building but I was going to the forest for some wood (working on a underground base) And on the way I stood on a small 7 block high ledge and the blocks I were standing on just got dug and it wasn't my friend he was down in the mine and we were chatting.  I guess I was pretty freaked out it was the two of us on so its going night and I go to the forest to quickly for wood (now please note neither of us had ever been in that forest so I would of got loads of wood) So I was confused with the torches and missing block I thought maybe corrupt file it is possible so when I turn around  to cut down a tree and I seen him! When he noticed that, he teleported away and I am completely speechless then I said to my friend I seen herobrine and left the server. He did convince with the ps3 messaging to come back to the world. When I had told him what I had seen I went got my laptop and started recording if you want to see what we did check out this video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyGtlynz8x4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUsHyAvTZrVKAGR-wgfo8BZg but my friend seen him in a tunnel in the nether near the end of the video I seen him on top of a jungle tree near the left hand side but that made me go. Later on I went onto my friends brand new survival and he was there letters of his name were carved into the ground so we were scared then we both seen him 2 times each so we didn't like this new world he also blew up the spawn point when we started which scared us a lot but then at night on peaceful mind you there was a zombie staring at the wall I hit and when it turned around it had no face mi not sure if herobrine has tried that before but mi still scared to start the game but the zombie thing sent me mad anyway could anyone tell me if he has done the no face zombie before or why he never stopped looking at the ground when he was sighted please help us were both really scared.

0 Kudos

Re: Minecraft: Herobrine on PS3????

/16

coolfire324

30%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
coolfire324
Accepted Solution

I saw herobrine when I first got minecraft he walked into a wall and disappear when I mined the wall I saw his spawner and I did not get gold or a nether portal

0 Kudos

/16

itchytimmy4

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
itchytimmy4
Accepted Solution
I saw glow stone in a cave near my house on creative. I then switched to survival and it was gone. I went in the cave and found a 2x2 tunnel in a wall with cobble around it. No signs but another tunnel only this one was 1x2. There was a hole going all the way up to the surface. Also I was on peaceful and I saw spiders near my zombies near my house. I was as creeped out as hell so I hid in my house. By morning they were still there. I quit the world and renamed it 'DONT PLAY, HEROBRINE'
0 Kudos

/16

ChesterNumbnuts

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ChesterNumbnuts
Accepted Solution
Me and my friend were playing minecraft ps3 edition and we were mining when we came across a patch of cobblestone on the wall. We thought it was a spawner but when we mined through we came to a small, 3 by 3 room. The walls had been filled with redstone torches. On the back wall there was a sign the read DIE. We later experienced similar things to this. Random redstone torches appearing and signs we thought were left by hero brine. We have yet to actually see him.
0 Kudos

/16

Runner1993CRash

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Runner1993CRash
Accepted Solution

well last time i found herobrine but he i dont know can anyone tell me how to find him or tell me his legend

0 Kudos

/16

dadaka

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dadaka
Accepted Solution
I was mining ALONE, then i heard sound of dying Enderman and i found some diamonds.I mined them.Then i got inside the ender world somehow! i checked players list and NOBODY was in there. There was no ender dragon and... herobrine appeared! That was so creepy. I scare-quitted that world and was never playing it again
0 Kudos

/16

dadaka

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dadaka
Accepted Solution
I also saw 2 glowing dots in nether. Im not sure, but i think it was herobrines eyes
0 Kudos

/16

dadaka

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dadaka
Accepted Solution
Hi everybody i just were mining and i got exploded. It wasnt creeper cause i died and i had full diamond armor so think that was herobrine
0 Kudos

/16

JayJayTRON

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
JayJayTRON
Accepted Solution
Herobrine does exist. My ten year old son and his friends found him while playing multi player mode accidentally. The game is acting crazy and making creepy sounds now. They're all going crazy.
0 Kudos

/16

joshthehedgefox

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
joshthehedgefox
Accepted Solution
I was build an Adventure map based on Sonic the Hedgehog when I saw one part of it when animals and the parkour ruined....
0 Kudos

/16

xX_SKILLZ_Xx01

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xX_SKILLZ_Xx01
Accepted Solution
Ok do I was build a second floor on my friends roof and he was mining and my other friend was below me and it was dark and I was face outside and then I saw some light coming behind me and I turn around and I see a cross with red stone torches on it it was all built on like 1 sec i think it was herobrie
0 Kudos

/16

QuietGuyScott

35%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
QuietGuyScott
Accepted Solution
Didn't find the famous herobrine yet but me and my bro did experience weird things that occured after we found a room full of Iron ores, coal, Lapis, Red stones, Gold ores and Diamonds. The creepy thing about that room is that there were heads planted in different sections of the room and there is one sign that say's "I'm Watching you". But We ignored it and started taking the diamond, gold, etc. But we found another small room that did really creep me out. There was a chest and a sign that says "Listen" but in that chest was..the famous broken record. I already heard it so I didn't play it. After taking everything in that room. We left the cave and then a castle spawned near our house. The castle was surrounded by burning trees but there was nothing inside that castle which was disappointing because I thought I was going to see another sign or even better, the herobrine itself but no just an empty dark room. However the next day we returned to our world, there was a lot of creepers destroying the village we live in. After all the creepers were gone we found a dispenser full of creepers eggs. In the middle of the village. Also we found more signs saying "I WARNED YOU" ONLY GOD CAN SAVE YOU" "I WILL WATCH YOU BURN" and coordinations to a certain place. Me and my bro followed the coordinates and found another castle, this time it was bigger. And in that castle was a sign that says "bye.." And a pressure plate. But we didn't stepped on the pressure plate because I knew it we a trap and I was right there was a lot of dynamites underneath the castle..It tried to kill us but failed. Lool xD

So yeah that's all We experienced in this world..if you want to check it out yourself then here's the seed and the coordinations to the room full of different types of ores. Btw it's underground and it's near an NPC village. enjoy.

Seed: 1114030885897139008

X:298 Y: 64 Z:40
0 Kudos

/16

smashly777

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
smashly777
Accepted Solution
Is that the exact coordinates for the room or is it deeper underground?
0 Kudos

/16

Sniper_Galile

36%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Sniper_Galile
Accepted Solution

I have minecraft ps3 edition but i haven´t seen him in my survival world i´ve tried putting in creative In another world and trie to spawn him and I put a chest full of diamonds but he isn´t spawning soo im cool but if you see him add me has a friend to find him

Sniper_Galile

:)

0 Kudos

/16

SniperChicken13

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SniperChicken13
Accepted Solution

:Sniper: yes there is herorbine I saw him myself in a long live herobrine seed

0 Kudos

/16

tri-ciao

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
tri-ciao
Accepted Solution
I was getting some wheat for make some bread and something hitted me i was sure that was herobrine because my friend was in a mountain very far from our Home..
0 Kudos

Rif.: Minecraft: Herobrine on PS3????

/16

SniperChicken13

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SniperChicken13
Accepted Solution
Yes there is
0 Kudos

/16

Sniper_Galile

36%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Sniper_Galile
Accepted Solution

Yesterday I was playing mc on a friend world and I playing with to of my friends I ask them if they wanted to spawn herobrine they sead yes we built the spawner and light it... Nothing happened we went back inside one of my friend log out and I stayed with my other friend. I eared a sound the sound when you are in a dark cave and I sead to my friend to put his sword out because it may have been ``him´´ spawning.

But I don't know is the world since then.

Sniper_Galile

P.S-All you non belivers, I am not saying he does exist but this is my opinion.

:/

0 Kudos

/16

linkanator66

38%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
linkanator66
Accepted Solution

Well, If He's In Mc PS3, Mojang And 4J Are Trolling Us, Which, I Don't Think Thay Would Do That, Cause Thay Brought Us All Of These Awesome Games And Went Through The Annoying Paperwork ( I don't Know If Paperwork Is annoying, But Everyone Says It Is Annoying, So Im Gonna GO With It) So Yeah. It Might Be A Weird Flashdrive Thing To Put The Herobrine Mod On The Ps3. If You Saw A Vid About Him Being There. Or Someone On Youtube Is Trolling You By Getting A Friend And Getting Him To Use The Herobrine Skin.Hope This Helped!!!!

0 Kudos

/16

FlushingToilet_

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FlushingToilet_
Accepted Solution

I was on the world of a friend and then my friend said "Dude! ,I saw herobrine on the mine" .

My another friend (xDynamiteSoldier) go to see what happend ;and then we saw it there, standing up, just there...

And just today we saw a cobblestone tower behind a house. Now, every day we see something strange on our mines and we are very aware actually of herobrine, he had stalk our pickaxe and some diamonds too.

0 Kudos

/16

Olitairos

75%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Olitairos
Accepted Solution

He isn't real on any platform. The only way you can encounter him is via a mod on pc. He was trolling

0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel