15 Jan 2012
By mindgap
Playstation Staff

HOW MANY PEOPLE STILL PLAY KILLZONE 3

23 Replies 4,024 Views Created 15-01-2012

as i am coming back to this game after a long while, my new ps3 will be here tuesday and im getting straight on this.  Just wanted to see how many peeps still play add me on psn= mindgap

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 24 (4,024 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: HOW MANY PEOPLE STILL PLAY KILLZONE 3

Quite a lot of people still play. I have had full games over the last few days...

If you find yourself in one that isnt just quit and re connect......

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 24 (3,998 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

So I have discovered something, probably.

I used to find that I got placed into games with low numbers. 2 v 2, things like that.

I have downloaded DLC, when I changed my preferred maps to "Standard" I found that I was mostly being placed into full games.

Unfortunately it meant that I could never play those DLC maps however.
yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 24 (3,970 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I have my settings to standard aswell but it depends if the players your with have the DLC and if they have the maps will be on the playlist. imo the DLC maps are some of the best like stahl and lente and of course the retro maps salamun and radec are great to play.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 24 (3,964 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Nice tips guys :smileyhappy: I'll bear that in mind, I'm not sure what my preference is set to.

I was playing online with a friend the other day. Although we initially started out as 4 versus 6, by the end of the match we had a full game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 24 (3,952 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Hi im  new to the forum ps3 and online gaming would love to play kz3 if you dont mind playing with a newbie.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 24 (3,930 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I feel guilty that I don't play much these days.  I love KZ.  It's still better than all the shooters i've tried since it came out, in my opinion.  But there's a lot of other games and I've been playing other stuff for a while now.

I played KZ2 loads and never got bored of it.  I've never got bored of KZ3 but there's only ever more distractions, never less.  Sigh.

I intend to get a lot more play out of it yet before KZ4.  I wish they'd include all the maps from KZ2 though.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 24 (3,903 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ErraticHunter wrote:

Hi im  new to the forum ps3 and online gaming would love to play kz3 if you dont mind playing with a newbie.

Hey

Newbie's are always welcome mate. Have a look at the KZAM thread and come along to the event....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 24 (3,895 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I just got my PS3 and Killzone 3. Played a bit of the multiplayer and it's awesome. Is the DLC worth getting?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 24 (3,841 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

The DLC is definitely worth getting stahl arms and lente are some of the best maps in the game and of course radec from killzone 2 is always fun but when playing always set your settings to any map to have a better chance of getting a full game and as said above check out killzone a.m
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 24 (3,837 Views)
0 Kudos