12 Jul 2013
MVP
Playstation Staff

KZ Mercenary beta testers!

16 Replies 853 Views Created 12-07-2013

the PS Blog has posted up an article looking for Killzone Mercenary beta testers! best part is, looks like any and everyone can enter and be in with a chance to play the game (early, probably) and help out with betaing the multiplayer side of things (guessing you might kinda need a PS Vita first though 8D).

surely the best place to find some Killzoners would be right here :smileyhappy:. anyone putting their name down and signing up for it? heres the post:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/07/12/recruits-needed-for-killzone-mercenary-multiplayer-beta/

devkit-20130605-1783

Sign-ups for the Killzone: Mercenary closed beta start today! Enter for a chance to be selected as one of the lucky few participants in the exclusive multiplayer closed beta here .

Candidates have until 10:00pm BST on 17th July to sign up for gamers’ first look at Mercenary’s impressive multiplayer package. If chosen to participate, you will receive an email with directions on how to get started.

Mercenary’s multiplayer suite will provide players with a diverse range of weapons, grenades, armor, and special VAN-Guard devices enabling the player to customize their multiplayer load-out slots. This customisation supports the tactical element of the game – will you armor yourself up and go in like a tank, or take a more precise approach and assassinate enemies stealthily?

No matter your tactical approach, Mercenary’s multiplayer beta will give gamers an early look into the power and promise of PlayStation Vita as the optimal handheld platform for first-person shooters. Salivating? Sign up now before all slots are filled!

DriveClub!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (853 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: KZ Mercenary beta testers!

Signed up...THE Vita game I've been looking forward to for a long time.

PlayStation 4 Preordered!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17 (848 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hopefully the multiplayer is as addictive as KZ2. so I signed up hopefull.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17 (838 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Signed up. Other than for Wipeout I've never played anything online with my Vita so I'm interested to see how an online FPS performs.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17 (825 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Also signed up. Lot of pressure on this game to handle well. Previous FPS on Vita have been woeful. Though Resistance showed it could be done, just needs a good developer.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17 (781 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Also signed up :Thumbs:

I have high hopes for this after being let down by KZ3's multiplayer element. If it attempts to echo KZ2 more than 3 I'll be a happy bunny.

Good luck to everyone who signed up - I hope you get in :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17 (762 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I signed up for this too :BigGrin:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17 (734 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

yo dudes, the Blog guys posted an update on the KZ Mercenary Vita beta! theres also a groovy looking video for it aswell.

PS Blog:

Killzone_Mercenary_Logo_black_tm

Calling all mercenaries,

We recently opened up enrolment for the Killzone: Mercenary Public Limited Multiplayer Beta on PlayStation Vita to give you a chance to get involved.

We’re excited to announce that this phase of the Beta is now LIVE.

The Public Limited Beta phase is used to collect feedback from you, but is limited in size to make sure the servers are gradually tested in preparation for Open Betas and the full launch.

To those of you who got in to the Public Limited Beta, the necessary information has now been sent to your registered e-mail address so that you can jump in and get going.

To those of you who didn’t get in or are just hearing about this now, worry not: we’re going to be running an Open Multiplayer Beta for Killzone: Mercenary in late August! Details will be coming soon, so stay tuned.

Open Betas are a good way for the development team to really test the servers to make sure they are ready for launch. And of course, you get to have a taste of the multiplayer mode before it the game is released!

Killzone: Mercenary hits the shelves on September 4th, 2013 for Europe Mainland, September 5th, 2013 for Spain and Portugal and September 6th for UK, Ireland and Australia.

Check out the Multiplayer Development Diary that Guerilla Cambridge have created just for you.

have been hearing alot of very positive stuff about the game from the folks that have been playing it. hopefully whoever gets it and a chance to play it will jump in and give us their thoughts on it too :smileyhappy:

DriveClub!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17 (601 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Been watching a few videos the past few days on this game. Looks and have heard like it's the FPS the vita has been waiting for :smileyhappy: Nothing better than slaying some Helghast on the move :smileytongue:
DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17 (590 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Sony have very offended by their attitude. I have all the fault of the videogame series, but I was refused in beta testing Killzone Mercenary!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17 (508 Views)
0 Kudos