Today, Guerilla Games updated Killzone 2 with Patch 1.20. The patch is now live and you can download it simply by starting the game.
Below is a list of fixes included in this patch. There is no new content or new features, but the list is pretty expansive. Check it out:
- Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
- Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
- Stability issue regarding Saboteur’s disguise ability resolved.
- Stability fix on ‘Creating game’ with a blank name.
- Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
- The Ignore list functionality corrected.
- Unlock of “Frontrunner” Medal now functioning correctly.
- Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
- Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on www.killzone.com.
- Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
- HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
- Controller input tweaks and modifications.
- Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
- Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode.
Cheers for patch notes anyways!
(warzone still not working )
[DK] - Drunken Knights
just on killzone.com and the stats are updated perfectly.
just out of interest anyone tested the lag time between ps3 and killzone.com stats update.
I wonder what is "Controller input tweaks and modifications."...
anyone played yet ? any difference ?