on 24-08-2012 12:42 PM
People of Helghan!
Killzone art design contest
Do you like the print at the top of the page? It can be yours if you prove yourself to be the best artist in the community.
We have 10 of these Killzone prints, so keep reading and find out how you can win one of these limited edition pictures (A3 size).
The only think you have to do is create your own Killzone picture and when it's finished you must post your image in this thread as a new message. (The image must contain your PSN account).
- The closing date is 5/09/2012 at 23:59 BST.
Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Killzone art design contest’ competition (“Competition”) is open to residents of Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom aged 16 years or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition.
- The opening date is 22/08/2012 at 8:00 BST and the closing date is 5/09/2012 at 23:59 BST.
- To enter this Competition, entrants must:
i. Go to the local language forum at http://community.eu.playstation.com (“the Forum”);
ii. Click on the Killzone art design contest thread;
iii. Sign into their Sony Entertainment Network (“SEN”) Account (previously known as PlayStation® Network), or if they don’t already have one, create a SEN Account using their PlayStation®3 system, PlayStation® Portable or PlayStation® Vita system and then return to the Forum and sign into their SEN Account;
iv. The Entrant must read the first message and then publish his own Killzone image in the thread as a “new message”.
v. Upload their Image to Event Thread which must be in jpeg format and any size. Entrant’s SEN Online ID has to be clearly readable in the Image submitted.
- This Competition is limited to one entry per person. No Entrant may win more than one prize.
- The Image must be original and the Entrant’s own work (please click on the General Rules for further details).
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- There will be 10 Winners. Following the closing date, the judge will select 10 winning Images which they consider to be the 10 most creative and original submitted. The decision of the judge is final.
- The winner will receive as a prize a signed and numbered A3 sized Killzone print by The Studio.
- The Winners will be notified by private message on PlayStation® Forum within 2 weeks of the closing date. Winners will be given 4 weeks from the date this notification is sent to claim their prize. To claim their prize, Winners must respond to the private message with his personal information in order to send the prize to their houses.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of receipt of the Entrant’s claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
- If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may publish the Winners’ SEN online ID and country of residence on the Forum and in PlayStation® Home. Entries may remain on the Forum and in PlayStation® Home at the Promoter’s discretion.
- General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.
on 24-08-2012 01:50 PM
on 24-08-2012 03:25 PM
on 24-08-2012 09:40 PM
25-08-2012 10:57 AM - edited 25-08-2012 11:01 AM
Hello Anonymous! Welcome to the Killzone Boards!
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community, head over to our Announcements & Events forum.
To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password. If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
For more information on Killzone 3 click here!
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]