Games

Killzone

Killzone

Reply
10 Apr 2011
By: Kermit1970 Award Winner 14691 Posts
Level 13
Offline

Ok I'll admit I was camping....

10 Replies 872 Views Created 10-04-2011

but the idiot just kept returning to the Wasp on Saluman Market. I got a ten kill streak on the same person.


Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (872 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Ok I'll admit I was camping....

I would have aswell tbh.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (862 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Ok I'll admit I was camping....

[ Edited ]

I can't believe it.You were camping :smileysurprised:


Love OPC:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (849 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Ok I'll admit I was camping....

If people are silly enough to do things like that, I say they deserve what they get.

 

It's like enemy snipers who keep running back to the exact same spot every time you shoot them, or the medics you shoot, wait for them too stand up and shoot them again.

 

Probably part of the reason I love being a marksman, some of the stuff I see people do cracks me up.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (845 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Ok I'll admit I was camping....

I love doing the medic thing too :smileyvery-happy:  

 

I was being camped by some hardcore super doopa base camping idiot squad.  My only defence was a rocket launcher, grenades & some celotape.  But I got a decent score out of those fools.


Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (788 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 13
 

Re: Ok I'll admit I was camping....

Yeah the medic one is fun as well. Was playing with Shadow last night and he heard me over the mic say "Come on, stand up"

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (780 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 10
 

Re: Ok I'll admit I was camping....

 


milnerant wrote:

...My only defence was a rocket launcher, grenades & some celotape....


At what level did you unlock celotape?! That sounds....over-powered :smileyhappy:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (773 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Ok I'll admit I was camping....

 


InfiniteStates wrote:

 


milnerant wrote:

...My only defence was a rocket launcher, grenades & some celotape....


At what level did you unlock celotape?! That sounds....over-powered :smileyhappy:

 


- It's a new brutal melee move.  You creep up behind them knock them out and then they wake up sellotaped to a wall.  They have to watch the rest of the game.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (677 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Ok I'll admit I was camping....

 


McWopper wrote:

 


InfiniteStates wrote:

 


milnerant wrote:

...My only defence was a rocket launcher, grenades & some celotape....


At what level did you unlock celotape?! That sounds....over-powered :smileyhappy:

 


- It's a new brutal melee move.  You creep up behind them knock them out and then they wake up sellotaped to a wall.  They have to watch the rest of the game.

 


 

The celotape/sellotape (however spelled) is actually the stuff that helps the explosives stick on peoples backs.

 

I have just however unlocked super glue.  Not telling you what that does :smileytongue:


Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (653 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: Ok I'll admit I was camping....

Ive just bought KZ3 , is there really much camping? if so i'll just play the campaign then sell it. I quit Blops because of the camping...

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (646 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos