Reply
Level 9
 

Re: [Wednesday Event] Killzone 3 - 2/3

Killzone has unbanned me so I'm still coming :smileyvery-happy:

 



 

 

Then I can quickily slot Killzone 3 back into the bottom of the pile and move on..

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 80 of 257 (332 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: [Wednesday Event] Killzone 3 - 2/3

Can someone from squad 3 add me as noone is on my friends list and i havent been accepted for the OPC clan yet!?
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 81 of 257 (440 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: [Wednesday Event] Killzone 3 - 2/3

 


jordz1981 wrote:
Can someone from squad 3 add me as noone is on my friends list and i havent been accepted for the OPC clan yet!?

 

Im still full, sorry :smileysad:

 

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 82 of 257 (425 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: [Wednesday Event] Killzone 3 - 2/3


Envisager wrote:

 


jordz1981 wrote:
Can someone from squad 3 add me as noone is on my friends list and i havent been accepted for the OPC clan yet!?

 

Im still full, sorry :smileysad:

 


Cant someone else add me?
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 83 of 257 (422 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: [Wednesday Event] Killzone 3 - 2/3

Looks like Squad 5 is a no go then oh well.






Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 84 of 257 (411 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: [Wednesday Event] Killzone 3 - 2/3

 


ytevo79 wrote:

Killzone has unbanned me so I'm still coming :smileyvery-happy:

 



 

 

Then I can quickily slot Killzone 3 back into the bottom of the pile and move on..


SAY WHAAAAAT! now now yettie.. you know you cant escape that easily!

 


Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 85 of 257 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: [Wednesday Event] Killzone 3 - 2/3

[ Edited ]

Just joined but it keeps putting me on the wrong side. can't join OPC's side. On with a bunch of randomers

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 86 of 257 (397 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: [Wednesday Event] Killzone 3 - 2/3

Feel free to add me people, although no one knows me around here D:

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 87 of 257 (386 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: [Wednesday Event] Killzone 3 - 2/3

Good games overall, see you next time !
△◯✕▢
www.aateey.com
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 88 of 257 (362 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: [Wednesday Event] Killzone 3 - 2/3

Had alot of fun tonight, even though I kept getting network errors, but I still managed to catch up with the team :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 89 of 257 (339 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos