30 May 2011
Playstation Staff

help on finishing KZ2

1 Reply 84 Views Created 30-05-2011

im guessing im on the last battle but i just cant finish it, i get as far as the rocket launchers firing at me in the main room and i just cant get past them, any tips please as doing my head in :Stupid:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2 (84 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: help on finishing KZ2

I think I went up to the first floor on the left-hand side and went forward to the barricade. I stayed in cover at that position as there's just enough space to move around and get an idea of where those guys are. If I recall correctly there are 4.

The first is behind a pillar directly opposite you on the other side of the barrier. 2 others are over the far right hand side... one is more or less in the corner behind another pillar while the third moves a bit further along the walkway on upper floor to get a clearer line of sight of you. I'm pretty sure there is a fourth who goes down the steps where Radec is hiding to some cover.

Try to stay in cover as much as possible and listen for the sound of the rockets. If you've taken a lot of damage be prepared to run away until your health returns.

Apologies in advance if I've got their positioning wrong!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (75 Views)
0 Kudos