LittleBigPlanet General Discussion

10 Oct 2013
By: StevenI LittleBigPlanet Developer 908 Posts
Level 3

October LBP Game Updates

[ Edited ]
5 Replies 1542 Views edited 10-10-2013

Hey Everyone :smileyhappy:

LittleBigPlanet Game Update 1.27 and LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Game Update 1.15 have now gone live.

LBP 2 Update 1.27 Size: 121MB

LBP PS Vita Update 1.15 Size: 206MB

These new updates contain future DLC content that will be released soon...
So stay tuned for more news on those. :smileywink:

The LittleBigPlanet PS Vita update also contains a fix for the Sack-Eating Plant Costume issue.

LittleBigPlanet Karting Game Update 1.14 will be rolling out soon too to ensure Costume DLC cross-buy compatibility for these upcoming releases. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (1,542 Views)

Re: October LBP Game Updates

Any estimate on when LBP HUB is coming out? With all of this new DLC, I'd figure it'd release simutaniously. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (1,026 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

cool! And a huge, giant thanks for adding the size of the update. I really and truly appreciate that. Can't wait to see what the DLC stuff is. 

My humorous video for the Survivor Comp. Watch some joker showcase his "mad skillz"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (936 Views)
0 Kudos

Is there any info on when a more substantive patch for LBP Karting will come out?  It doesn't seem like anyone is taking care of the game at all and there are still massive bugs that are driving people away from it.  I and others can't go into the settings menu because, when we try, the game locks up every time.  At the very least, it would be nice if someone would add new team picks because it seems no one has done so in six months.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (791 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

has karting seen any fixes? or have all the patches been dlc?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (569 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

[ Edited ]

JaddziaDax wrote:

has karting seen any fixes? or have all the patches been dlc?

it only gets useless costume dlc now, and they have moved on to other things by the look of it. so the online part & creator part will forever be in shambles. it is clear by now the game was just looked on as an easy cash grab and nothing more. but unit front did finish the single player part of the game, and that works as it should, even without any patches/updates. so it is best to look at it as an single player game experience only.... and when lbp karting2 arrive(if they ever decide to make it), dont buy it. you know its gonna be crap after the singel player experience.

----
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (431 Views)
0 Kudos