Hey Race Fans!
LittleBigPlanet Karting: Game Update 1.11 is due to go live at roughly 9:00AM GMT tomorrow and it brings a few exciting improvements and fixes.!
Take a look at just what this update will be bringing to LittleBigPlanet Karting!
- Improved Post-Race Track Selection!
When finishing a race, your track selection options for the next race will offer you a greater variety of tracks to choose from that previously.
- Significant Improves to Online Stability, Create Mode Stability and General Gameplay!
We have smoothed some of LittleBigPlanet Karting's rougher edges to provide you with a better online and gameplay experience.
- Additional Cross-Buy DLC Support
Continuing our Cross-Buy support for the LittleBigPlanet series, this update will bring a whole bunch of LittleBigPlanet Costume DLC to LittleBigPlanet Karting!
- Magic Moment Bug Fixed
The previous Magic Moment issue that was causing problems for some racers has now been fixed and the Magic Moment will now be re-enabled to alert you to whenever you have any Cross-Buy costumes available for free download.
Please tell me that most bugs will be fixed, i feel so sad of seeing this LBP with major bugs and crashes. Lemme say some stuff that as occured/annoys me:
- I got to say that the the dlc shop is stupidly bugged. I got costumes on my game that i didnt bought but when i press on them to use it appears that i havent aquired them, what the hell!! I dont want them there if i cant use or own them;
- Im also a bit annoyed about the off track areas, its really confusing to make them unless i do a second road (which takes more time) to make what i really want;
- The game kinda lacks on items to customize the tracks;
- The painting (customization) sucks (pod/kart/character), its nothing like LBP/LBP2. When you paint something it doesnt paint the all the precise areas. Sometimes the character gets bugged and gets fully painted, which makes me redo all over again. Theres also a limit to extend the sticker (which shouldnt cuz you cant complete a fully painted area)
- When you set a music on your track and you test at the first time the music auto plays but when you retry the music wont start before the race starts.
- When you leave from a level that you played the game ALWAYS goes to the start on the navigation position, this is is so annoying! Couldnt it go back to the last selected windows like the previous LBP?
- When you change the floor of the racing track there shouldnt had a limitation of the areas. I really would like to be able to paint every part at the same on and not different on "bridges" or areas without a base below it.
I just hope that the game keeps getting improved cuz this is a fun game but not much the way it is atm. If this wasnt a LBP it probably wouldnt be much of a problem but for those that are used to the previous games, it does hurt alot to see it like this.
When will LBP2 and LBP costumes connect to LBP Karting because I miss all my old costumes, they were so wamr anf fuzzy D:
They have added almost all of the older costumes into Karting already, However you need to re-download them to access them in Karting. Go to the PS Store, Search for Karting and then go into the Add-Ons section and any costumes or costume packs you have bought from older LBPs will say Free, Simply re-download those and next time you boot up Karting you will have all you older outfits ready to wear and race with!
I am very happy about the Update! Thanks a lot!
I would like to be able to have every costume of the previous Little Big Planet games that I got in-game.
- Select a Language