Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

LittleBigPlanet Karting: Game Update 1.11

[ Edited ]
21 Replies 5,245 Views edited 01-04-2013

Hey Race Fans!

LittleBigPlanet Karting: Game Update 1.11 is due to go live at roughly 9:00AM GMT tomorrow and it brings a few exciting improvements and fixes.!

Take a look at just what this update will be bringing to LittleBigPlanet Karting!

• Improved Post-Race Track Selection!
    When finishing a race, your track selection options for the next race will offer you a greater variety of tracks to choose from that previously.

• Significant Improves to Online Stability, Create Mode Stability and General Gameplay!
    We have smoothed some of LittleBigPlanet Karting's rougher edges to provide you with a better online and gameplay experience.

• Additional Cross-Buy DLC Support
    Continuing our Cross-Buy support for the LittleBigPlanet series, this update will bring a whole bunch of LittleBigPlanet Costume DLC to LittleBigPlanet Karting!

• Magic Moment Bug Fixed
    The previous Magic Moment issue that was causing problems for some racers has now been fixed and the Magic Moment will now be re-enabled to alert you to whenever you have any Cross-Buy costumes available for free download.

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

JaddziaDax

93%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
JaddziaDax
Accepted Solution

Terrible day to announce it! Hope this isn't an April Fools XD

thanks Steven :)

0 Kudos

Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting: Game Update 1.11

/16

biscuitboy26

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
biscuitboy26
Accepted Solution

When will LBP2 and LBP costumes connect to LBP Karting because I miss all my old costumes, they were so wamr anf fuzzy D:

0 Kudos

/16

GLiTcH2

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GLiTcH2
Accepted Solution

biscuitboy26 wrote:

When will LBP2 and LBP costumes connect to LBP Karting because I miss all my old costumes, they were so wamr anf fuzzy D:

They have added almost all of the older costumes into Karting already, However you need to re-download them to access them in Karting. Go to the PS Store, Search for Karting and then go into the Add-Ons section and any costumes or costume packs you have bought from older LBPs will say Free, Simply re-download those and next time you boot up Karting you will have all you older outfits ready to wear and race with!

0 Kudos

/16

SilverBlade51

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SilverBlade51
Accepted Solution

Will this fix the joining issue with friends?

0 Kudos

/16

Zumoariku

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zumoariku
Accepted Solution

Please tell me that most bugs will be fixed, i feel so sad of seeing this LBP with major bugs and crashes. Lemme say some stuff that as occured/annoys me:

• I got to say that the the dlc shop is stupidly bugged. I got costumes on my game that i didnt bought   but when i press on them to use it appears that i havent aquired them, what the hell!! I dont want them there if i cant use or own them;

• Im also a bit annoyed about the off track areas, its really confusing to make them unless i do a second road (which takes more time) to make what i really want;
  • The game kinda lacks on items to customize the tracks;

• The painting (customization) sucks (pod/kart/character), its nothing like LBP/LBP2. When you paint something it doesnt paint the all the precise areas. Sometimes the character gets bugged and gets fully painted, which makes me redo all over again. Theres also a limit to extend the sticker (which shouldnt cuz you cant complete a fully painted area)

• When you set a music on your track and you test at the first time the music auto plays but when you retry the music wont start before the race starts.

• When you leave from a level that you played the game ALWAYS goes to the start on the navigation position, this is is so annoying! Couldnt it go back to the last selected windows like the previous LBP?

• When you change the floor of the racing track there shouldnt had a limitation of the areas. I really would like to be able to paint every part at the same on and not different on "bridges" or areas without a base below it.

I just hope that the game keeps getting improved cuz this is a fun game but not much the way it is atm. If this wasnt a LBP it probably wouldnt be much of a problem but for those that are used to the previous games, it does hurt alot to see it like this.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

Zumoariku

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zumoariku
Accepted Solution

Now that you mention it that, how come does it appears that i have to buy some costumes if i have already bought them? T_T

0 Kudos

/16

OneMama

30%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
OneMama
Accepted Solution

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!   I just want this game to work right!!   Thank you!   I can't wait to try it today!!

0 Kudos

/16

Nico_SSC_96

30%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Nico_SSC_96
Accepted Solution

I am very happy about the Update! Thanks a lot!
I would like to be able to have every costume of the previous Little Big Planet games that I got in-game.

Thanks

Nico_SSC_96

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

Maromi-kun

• Beta Tester
98%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Maromi-kun
Accepted Solution
¡Gracias!

Sharing with the Spanish Community

/16

logancheckley

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
logancheckley
Accepted Solution
I miss my torn clu costum
0 Kudos

/16

logancheckley

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
logancheckley
Accepted Solution
Tron clu costum
0 Kudos

/16

GLiTcH2

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GLiTcH2
Accepted Solution

Sigh, Both my friend and I installed the patch. I joined his playgroup and we decided to go play online in a story level. What happens..... I get sent back to my pod while he loads right up into the story! Ok no big deal lets try an online community level.... Same exact thing happens. The only time this game ever worked right was in the Beta and we could actually play online together, Ever since the official release we have always gotten seperated. Oh well guess this will never get fixed.....:Shame:

Edit - Seems like the most trouble comes from selecting "Play On Our Own", Seems to work somewhat better when we play online with other random people. However this still needs to be fixed!

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

JaddziaDax

93%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
JaddziaDax
Accepted Solution

weird, I couldn't connect well in the Beta either

0 Kudos

/16

RONNYNS

92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RONNYNS
Accepted Solution

i hope they have fixed the 'stuck in the car' bug, i want to run in my pod like lbp1&2...

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

/16

Zumoariku

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zumoariku
Accepted Solution

That wont be possible Ronny, thats something that its gonna stay the way it is. Thats not even a bug so you better get used to it.

0 Kudos

/16

RONNYNS

92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RONNYNS
Accepted Solution
are you doing a 'singstar nina better get used to it' on me?...
0 Kudos

----
----

/16

StevenI

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
StevenI
Accepted Solution

RONNYNS wrote:

i hope they have fixed the 'stuck in the car' bug

Sackboy wouldn't win many races on foot... ;)
Plus he runs the constant risk of being squished by other eager racers on the track!

/16

RONNYNS

92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RONNYNS
Accepted Solution

steven i was talking about being stuck in the car when your in the pod.... it is not like anyone are gonna run over you there. when you go press x and go to the controller you dont see the other player that are with you in the pod. now if you try play a level and you lose other players while loading level, you dont know.. this is a genuine problem.

[ Edited ]
----
----

/16

Zumoariku

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Zumoariku
Accepted Solution

Thats actually a well thought thing there Ronny, ive actually suggested that during the beta tests but instead of running around on foot, you would run around on the kart :] Like i said before (with no ofense) at this time being i dont think that it will be possible since it will cost on that sort of development on a game that has already been released along with a good ammount of bugs to be resolved. 

0 Kudos

/16

RONNYNS

92%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RONNYNS
Accepted Solution
Zumoariku wrote:

Thats actually a well thought thing there Ronny, ive actually suggested that during the beta tests but instead of running around on foot, you would run around on the kart :] Like i said before (with no ofense) at this time being i dont think that it will be possible since it will cost on that sort of development on a game that has already been released along with a good ammount of bugs to be resolved. 

its not mind breaking stuff this, the code is already done all they have to do is look at lbp2 and use some of it and put it in there.... it could be like this...

keep the view you have when you sit in the car, so you can see everything. when you press cross you jump out of the car and stand infront of the car. limit the running area so you dont walk thru the pod walls. if you want to enter the controller you press square... driving around with the car in the pod that will just be a mess, to little space for 4 players...

also the text chat is no good, it bring up the big text screen that cover the whole screen, do it like they did in lbp2 when you have keypad/keyboard connected. the colors on the popit is another problem, you should be able to change it. so you can see much better who your texting...

these are simple things but it makes thing so much better.... this should have been done from the start.. .doing this now dont take more than doing one dlc costume. as it is now it looks like a rush job and unfinished.. lbp is one of sonys most important ip so this should be done if you ask me.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
----
----

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel