02 Apr 2011
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Ah man

4 Replies 519 Views Created 02-04-2011

I have forgot how to change my profile avatar I have been like for 1 hour and it doesn't work

Excue me for this post but it's so redicilous that I can't even manage my avatar.:xMad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (519 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Ah man

In the forums or in LBP2?

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (501 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Forums I know I can get a 50 cent avatar which are awfoul but I want my own.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (477 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Click on the 'My Settings' link at the top of the forum page.

You should see six tabs as follows: Personal Profile; Preferences; Avatars; Tagging; Macros; Subscriptions and Bookmarks.

Naturally, you shoud click on Avatars. Then you can choose either a Community avatar, 'From your Image Gallery' or 'From the Web'. To add an Avatar to your image gallery, you'll need follow the link to your own profile, click on View Image Gallery at the bottom, and you'll be able to add something in there.

-------
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (471 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

QuietlyWrong wrote:

Click on the 'My Settings' link at the top of the forum page.

You should see six tabs as follows: Personal Profile; Preferences; Avatars; Tagging; Macros; Subscriptions and Bookmarks.

Naturally, you shoud click on Avatars. Then you can choose either a Community avatar, 'From your Image Gallery' or 'From the Web'. To add an Avatar to your image gallery, you'll need follow the link to your own profile, click on View Image Gallery at the bottom, and you'll be able to add something in there.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (455 Views)
0 Kudos