Level 1

Re: The Seasons 1: Spring

ok strange, I am not talking about the weapon itself, but an attachment with a weapon on it

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 80 (471 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Do you want the attachments to be removable?

The above principle is stil the same.. emitter or clamp are your options

Clamp runs the risk of shaking loose though if you use bolts. Piston clamp might work. Use a T shaped protrusion on your device then use pistons to clamp shut from either side when slotted into position.

GL

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 80 (465 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

@ joejoe571 look me up

My latest few are 'Demon lair' (v.hard), 'forest race', 'green hill zone', 'special stage', 'CC11 Mutton Chucker' and I made 'Little Big Brawl' for a bit of fun.

I'm no Morgana25 but I'm not bad. I made all the Sonic bad guys myself
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 80 (464 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

hi!?!

hello? anyone here?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 80 (428 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Re: hi!?!

ve made the rough summer just makin in better now!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 80 (425 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: hi!?!

I have loads of ideas I haven't had a chance yo build yet. I only have one published level at the moment but its because i have loads of unpublished levels that just take so long, add me if i can help and get involved.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 80 (405 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Lets make something That MM will notice!

i have made many levels, im sort of an unsung hero you could say, i think i possibly deserve a crown, because the levels i create range from down hill biking to a land of fruit, and i believe many of my designs have been passed on and shared with hundreds of lbp users i would quite like it if mm were to look at my designs and consider giving my a sack boy crown, thank you.

Thank you media molecule for such a good game.

:King:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 80 (395 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

JackinaSack wrote:

i have made many levels, im sort of an unsung hero you could say, i think i possibly deserve a crown, because the levels i create range from down hill biking to a land of fruit, and i believe many of my designs have been passed on and shared with hundreds of lbp users i would quite like it if mm were to look at my designs and consider giving my a sack boy crown, thank you.

Thank you media molecule for such a good game.

:King:

Modest too lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 80 (361 Views)
0 Kudos

i don;t know exactly what catagory i would fit into, i was thinking of logic, but i am not sure, but i would love to help in any way i can.   

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 80 (339 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I am good with all the tech stuff, like external controls, logic, special effects, and everything else. I am also good with design, and other stuff like that.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 80 of 80 (321 Views)
0 Kudos