LittleBigPlanet™

LittleBigPlanet Promotion Portal

LittleBigPlanet Promotion Portal

09 Apr 2009
By: Wolfmangaz Member 1687 Posts
Level 2

Level Pictures Question

3 Replies 314 Views Created 09-04-2009

Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, or if I'm just being a plank.

So, you've published your level, and added a couple of pictures, so people can see what it's all about. The some people play it and upload pictures of themselves doing stuff in your level - some are good, some not so good.

Is it possible to remove pictures that other people have stuck to your level?

Sig by Jellboots!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (314 Views)
Level 4

Re: Level Pictures Question

I don't think so.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (290 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Wolfmangaz wrote:

Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, or if I'm just being a plank.

So, you've published your level, and added a couple of pictures, so people can see what it's all about. The some people play it and upload pictures of themselves doing stuff in your level - some are good, some not so good.

Is it possible to remove pictures that other people have stuck to your level?

I wondered why there are so many pictures taken by different users on some levels, does that mean that if someone took a picture in one of my levels and uploaded it, it would equally be stuck on mine?  Not so bad as long as they're good pictures all though a shame if you don't like the pictures and want them removed
I am Elsa the Sweet
Elsa Lightning Sig
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (266 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

I wondered why there are so many pictures taken by different users on some levels, does that mean that if someone took a picture in one of my levels and uploaded it, it would equally be stuck on mine?  Not so bad as long as they're good pictures all though a shame if you don't like the pictures and want them removed

Correct. its just a something to say they've played your levels, and to show people about to play whats in store.

As long as your levels all fun there shouldnt be such a thing as a "bad picture":Lol:

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (259 Views)
0 Kudos