02 Apr 2009
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

PlayStation launches Official UK LittleBigPlanet YouTube Page!

6 Replies 4,009 Views Created 02-04-2009

PlayStation launches Official UK LittleBigPlanet YouTube Page!

Following on from yesterday's news that there are now over 500,000 user-generated levels to play on LittleBigPlanet - we've got even more fantasic news for all you lovely Sackfolk out there :Smile:

Today - Sony Computer Entertainment UK launched a brand-spanking new LittleBigPlanet YouTube page, featuring exclusive content, the latest news and championing the latest and greatest content that the LBP community has conjured.

Hosting a favourites section, featured users, tutorials from Media Molecule themselves, cultural collaborations, challenges, event promotions and footage - the Official LittleBigPlanet YouTube page will celebrate all the fantastic creations that you, the PlayStation Community, have shared with eachother. Visitors can become fans of the page, vote on and link their favourite videos to their own page as well as giving hints and tips to the rest of the community.

Along with the launch of the site comes the 'Around the World in 80 Sackboys™' competition. The competition will encourage users to create levels inspired by famous countries and landmarks around the world. The YouTube community will vote and those shortlisted will then be judged by Media Molecule, who will pick the winning entry. The lucky Sackboy™ or Sackgirl™ will win a round the world trip for 2 including £1,000 spending money (terms and conditions apply)!

The Official UK LittleBigPlanet YouTube page is available now, click here to go there!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (4,009 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: PlayStation launches Official UK LittleBigPlanet YouTube Page!

WOW, that looks fantastic and the competition sounds great too!

Might have to give it a go! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (3,957 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hey thats preety cool, never bothered looking at the threads at the top - But this could be a big help. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (3,727 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I already checked it out.

I CAN SEND YOU COOL AND FREE COMMUNITY OBJECTS AND STICKERS!

ADD ME!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (1,408 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

wat your username so i can add u

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (1,346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

no reviving treads

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (1,339 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Thanks MusterBuster!

Appreciate the info! I asume when they did the recent change on LBP with the new MM Picks on screen and other bits, we had to tick the OK thing to say it was going public on the interent so this is what it's for I'm guessing?

I'm a member on YouTube so will be looking at this, very interesting!

I only have 2 levels, but good solid ones, 2 months work, this is why this interests me, addicted now! LOL.

Bought on release, never got into creating till a couple months back! :smileyhappy: Hooked!

Thanks again.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (1,337 Views)
0 Kudos