Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: The "Check out my Level" Thread!

sixaxis91

The garden of fire

There is a terrible curse on the garden of eden... only sackboy can save the day!

5 or 6 for difficulty

Please play as  I have posted this level many times; always recieved good feedback but very few play it each time.

Please heart me and level if you like it. Thanks..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 921 of 1,818 (1,291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

My level is about the game Half Life... Heart me and my level and I will do too!!!

PSN: Lucien_1981

Level: ''Half Life: Lambda Reactor Core''

Lucien_1981 TrophyCard
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 922 of 1,818 (1,288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hi there!

PSN ID: DeViL_DiCe

Level name: Daredevil

Difficulty level: 8

By the way: I dare anyone to finish my level without dying. I think it's difficult. I'd really appreciate some feedback since i have another level in the works but i'm afraid it's even harder.

Thanks in advance to all the members!
devil_dice
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 923 of 1,818 (1,279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Brand new level:

Junkyard Madness [Survival Challenge] by brnxblze 

BRAND NEW LEVEL: JUNKYARD MADNESS
My levels (In order from best to worst): Assignment: HouseWork, Mission 1: The Bank Robbery, Batsack: Gotham City, LittleBigWar, & Fire, Ice, Lightning.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 924 of 1,818 (1,271 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Please check out my levels:-

1. The Lightside - my newest and most complex level so far

2. Calzaghe Castle - dedicated to one of the greatest boxers ever. The undefeated Joe Calzaghe

3. New York Nightlife - by far the most popular so far

All 3 are platformers with puzzles and prizes, secret areas etc 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 925 of 1,818 (1,265 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

"Frankie The Fish" Level by SashaZak

"Frankie The Fish" Level by SashaZak

Hi everybody! I'm from Russia, so excuse me my bad English.

Garry invited his friend Frankie The Fish to his work on excursion. But unfortunately he forgot something. Something... What exactly? Jump into and find it out yourself. Help Frankie and Garry save their friendship!

This is whole new kind of levels: 2 players - you and AI. You must lead Frankie to the finish. If he will die, you always can restore him from the last checkpoint. Frankie on the slow wheel, it was done on purpose, so be patient. :smileyhappy:

PSN ID: SashaZak
Difficult: medium.
Speed: slow.
Genre: puzzle/platform.

I'll be very thankful if you set to this level more then 3 stars and heart it if you wish. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 926 of 1,818 (1,251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

my psn is rollandrat, and check out some of my levels please, much appreciated :smileyhappy:
k photo kz2.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 927 of 1,818 (1,236 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

PSN ID: comishguy67

LEVEL: Sack to the Extreme!!!

About the LevelOkay so basically, the professor(that's what you call him) needs Sackboy to get his stolen prototype weapon machines back. You have to go to the evil professor's lab to get the prototypes back. You'll have to take a helicopter to his lab and infiltrate his inventions vault where the inventions are likely to be held. On the way, you'll encounter many security perimeters that only the evil professor knows how to pass. I actually over-heated so there's ALOT of things i wanted to put in(like a mech for one) but couldn't because of the limitations. But all around it's pretty good, very detailed, story-based and engaging. The name makes it sound kinda goofy, but I think alot of people will like it if they give it a chance.

Difficulty: 5 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 928 of 1,818 (1,203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Check out my level please :Thumbs:

Cliff Climb

Short but fun.... Also H4H

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 929 of 1,818 (1,180 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi all :smileyhappy:  I'm ValuJet2564, and I have 3 published levels, although only two are any good.  I will describe them below, with their current stats.  My PSN_ID: Is ValuJet2564

The Pit of Trial:

Plays: 8

Rating: 4*

Hearts: 2

Difficulty: 9.8/10

An incredibly difficult adventure through forgotten caves beneath an ancient volcano.  After jumping between moving platforms across pits of fire, you will be tested in every way imaginable as you progress through the rooms of this labyrinth.  I warn you, however, it is nearly impossible :_:

Zergor:

Plays: 50

Rating: 3* (because of a couple of downraters giving it 1* grrr)

Hearts: 6

Difficulty: 8/10, its mostly puzzles rather than difficult jumps/timing/etc. 

I'm much more proud of this level, and it has literally taken hours.  The thermometer is near enough full.  This level could be described as a tribute to Portal, and there are some hidden references, but I like to think it is more original than that :smileyhappy:.

You play the part of 'Number 17', trying to escape against the wishes of your enigmatic host 'Zephyr'.  Uncover some of the darker secrets behind this bizarre place, and discover what happens to bad little sackboys who don't listen to their master.  Do not try to escape.  For your own safety, please remain confined to the area designated for your use.  Thank you.

Between them, these levels took close to 100 hours of time to make, so PLEASE find time to try them :smileyhappy:  The decoration on Zergor took especially long.

If you have any comments, please put them on the levels themselves because I'm not a regular here.  I'm not going to ask for hearts, but please do give them if you think they are deserved :smileytongue:

Thank you in advanced

ValuJet2564

Look out for 'Tyraxis' and 'Zergor 2' which are still under construction as well!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 930 of 1,818 (1,177 Views)
0 Kudos