Playstation Staff

Re: little big planet vita avengers dlc scam

It let me back in! However, my entire profile became corrupt, I Iost everything, just a few days before the dlc release. Luckily I have some levels on my earth that I can still edit. The bugs in this game are the worst!

Not sure weither I want to play it anymore. But my levels are still on my earth for anyone to play...

Now I know that some of you wiseasses are going to have the urge to give me a preach about backing up on a computer, but seriously. I have this game for a few months now it's a handheld game. I NEVER back up my handheld games on a computer, it's unnatural and it takes a lot of time. 

Lbp vita is amazing and I shouldn't complain. Bugs are a natural thing to happen, especially the fatal ones that ruin everything. Paying €2 for a player skin is completely fair. if you make something using prohibited stickers from your popit you lose the right to edit your levels. every word like ***** or bugger must be censored even in your own editor. the highest ranking levels are the ones created by taking a cool name and putting a lot of junk in there in under 2 minutes. you must read every community update daily or if you get duped, you have no case. And ofcourse a lot of other things we just ADORE about this game. 

If you never experienced any of those problems you're either new to this game, a liar of worse: one of those 2minutes-junk-creating lbp-groupies! Sorry I'm just mad because I lost all my levels, stickers, photo's, trophies, objects and so on

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29 (32,118 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

yup, last update killed a lot of levels, they are gone forever, this is a huge setback for this game, cause the serious creators dont want to touch this editor anymore, i know im done, the level i was working on is the best one on any lbp, and i will never finish it, fans have been waiting for months and now it will never come out.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29 (32,115 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Hey Folks

Seems like a few people in this thread are having some rather unfortunate issues with having accidentally placed the Marvel Pack stickers in to their levels during the time that they were inadvertently unlocked in everyone's popits.

Bit of a problem for those that used the stickers but not something that we can't fix by working together. :smileywink:

If you feel that your level may be affected by this and you are unable to edit your level, then please post your PSN name and level name here, along with whether or not the affected level has been published or is on your My Moon.

This will allow us to investigate this problem further.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29 (32,077 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

you are a little late to the party big guy, we have all wasted the 5 bucks already, the lockout is no longer the issue, now we are all having corrupted saved games and crashes, my game is unusable since last update, the error is c2 128281, its an old error so im sure you will be glad to know its back, and occurs when doing anything at all, you should have about 100 error reports from me alone, seriously though, anyone still playing this is a sucker, look at the dates of my earliest posts about the avengers scam, you had plenty of time to fix it before we wasted our money on a dlc we never wanted or asked for just to unlock levels we cant edit because the game either crashes or deletes them from your moon randomly, anyway as for me, i am done with this game, ive stated over and rebuilt so many times i just dont care anymore, and the names tarsier and db11 are forever blacklisted
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29 (32,057 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ninjaballz28 wrote:
you should have about 100 error reports from me alone, seriously though, anyone still playing this is a sucker, look at the dates of my earliest posts about the avengers scam, you had plenty of time to fix it before we wasted our money on a dlc we never wanted or asked for just to unlock levels we cant edit because the game either crashes or deletes them from your moon randomly

Where exactly have you been sending these reports?
I can see a few sporadic posts across the forums but nothing that substantially states exactly what went wrong and what caused this error to occur.

If you can provide me with some more concrete details of what you were doing at the times of the crashes, we can look into this more.

We certainly didn't intend to scam anyone though and put out messages regarding the issue to help make sure that nobody would fall victim to this:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/LittleBigPlanet-General/LBPV-A-note-regarding-patch-1-08/m-p/...

With the Marvel Arcade Pack now out though, we're looking into resolving this issue for anybody that may have unfortunately missed the earlier messages regarding this issue and with a little co-operation we should be able to help the small number that are encountering this problem. :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 29 (32,050 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

ummm, error reports, you know, the game crashes and you send an error report that should include all the information in the comments of those reports, if you are not aware that these even exist than why bother to send the reports at all, and as for customer support, its non existent, your actual website says to contact sony about any problems with YOUR game, they of course say they have nothing to do with it and dont offer tech support on it, this site is literally 1 of only 2 lbp vita sites that a user can actually type on, and i have been posting here since the beginning of the avengers scam, so now that i finally have someone you tell me, where should i have gone to get technical support from an actual representative of little big planet vita, just so i know in the future, and just like all the error messages i have apparently been sending to noone will state that since update 1.10 i get a crash to the xmb and error c2 128281, while doing anything, about 10 to 15 mins after starting game
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29 (32,040 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

also have had 2 corrupt saved games since last update
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 29 (32,040 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

and to call that post a warning is a joke, like i said in a previous post a good place for a warning would have been on the vita.lbp.me website or in the news section of the game itself so people could see it before editing thier levels, but you buried it on a random message board so people would have less chance of seeing it, just like you made them as generic as possible and then mixed them with everything else so people had a better chance of using them by accident, and why you waited until the dlc has been on sale for a week before anyone even claiming to be affiliated with the software has come on to offer help, well its too late we bought it already, but like i said thats over, now your game is just unusable, questionable business practices and buggy software is what i think of when i hear the names tarsier or db11, media molecule should not use them again
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 29 (32,034 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Okay, it looks like we're not getting anything productive done here.

We're always here to help but as per the House Rules, we would prefer that forum users remain polite and courteous throughout. I understand that issues like these can be a little stressful but we're not going to tolerate rudeness whilst actively trying to assist.

With that said, I'm going to wrap up this thread since it appears to have run its course

If anyone else is still having issues with accessing their levels since the release of LBP PS Vita: Game Update 1.08, then please do contact us with your PSN name and affected level names at hello@littlebigplanet.com so that we can assist. :smileyhappy:

Message 29 of 29 (32,009 Views)