18 Oct 2011
Playstation Staff

A MuddledMuppet Studio Production: A Christmas Carol

6 Replies 159 Views Created 18-10-2011

Hey guys :smileyhappy:

My old mate(he'd kill me if he found out I called him old :smileytongue:) MuddledMuppet with a new trailer for you

http://lbp.me/v/65b7gk

Enjoy my friends(You can trust me because you know me from the past :smileyhappy: )

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (159 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: A MuddledMuppet Studio Production: A Christmas Carol

Gutfather wrote:

(You can trust me because you know me from the past :smileyhappy: )

You follow me on Twitter. You must be legit.

Still not dead. Probably.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

MuddledMuppet hates me XD
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (128 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Thanx for the promo gut, i'll even forgive you for calling me old :smileyhappy:

As to the hate comment, I think you've earned waaaay more hate from the entire LBP community judging by your incredibly horrible reviews and your comments, trying to delete them all must be becoming a full time job, suprised you have time to post on here. And no, I dont hate you, but I seriously hate what you and your ilk are doing to LBP, maybe one day they'll fix it.

In the meantime, tell me the level you're proudest of on LBP and why it makes you proud.

Or answer what it feels like to have such incredibly bad revews.

Maybe tell us what it is you're actually trying to achieve, and if you genuinely feel that you desrve the level of plays you've recieved when compared to the many genuinely great creators out there who get a fraction of those plays, because they devote their time to creating as opposed to figuring out ways to beat the cool pages system?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (110 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

MM, look under of my name... "Best Creator"... =P Im not a bad creator, only i do quickly levels... & the levels that im proud of them, are in my moon, i dont want publish it... So, if i earned haters, i earned fans too... Bye! ^^
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

er.... who actually awarded you 'best creator'? best amongst who? d'ya mean to say you actually think you are th e'best creator' on lbp? or even on these forums? Wow!

And the levels you're proudest of you don't publish? wh, just waaaaaay too good for mere mortals to play?

Ok, I'll rephrase, which level are you proudest of that you have published, i really do want to see what the 'best creator' presents as their best work.

Oh and having fans dopesnt really mean a huge deal, look at music charts (or any media) sometimes a complete pile of rubbish gets to the top, usually they've sunk without trace after the 'fans' get sick of 'em.

If you wish it to be 'bye' fine, but please dont drag yourself into a thread about my work again unless you're prepared to actually discuss.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

MuddledMuppet wrote:

er.... who actually awarded you 'best creator'? best amongst who? d'ya mean to say you actually think you are th e'best creator' on lbp? or even on these forums? Wow!

And the levels you're proudest of you don't publish? wh, just waaaaaay too good for mere mortals to play?

Ok, I'll rephrase, which level are you proudest of that you have published, i really do want to see what the 'best creator' presents as their best work.

Oh and having fans dopesnt really mean a huge deal, look at music charts (or any media) sometimes a complete pile of rubbish gets to the top, usually they've sunk without trace after the 'fans' get sick of 'em.

If you wish it to be 'bye' fine, but please dont drag yourself into a thread about my work again unless you're prepared to actually discuss.

the Best Creator seems very biast and looks more like a hierarchy then anything, sure I know 20 people best suited for the position.

also nowadays pile of rubbish is always getting to the top then slowly disappearing, true media perfection stay around forever like Mozart or Shakespear(i'll shake your spear lol dirty mind).

lastly thanks for forgiving me for calling you old but seriously first time i met you I thought you were in your late 20s, infact i continued to until you posted that song about your Children going to college and for an Apprenticeship.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (62 Views)
0 Kudos