Problem Solved

View Original Post
26 Nov 2014
By StevenI

StevenI

80%
02 Rank
Progress

Advanced Create Mode: Unlock Your Creative Potential!

5 Replies 11,934 Views Created 26-11-2014
26 Nov 2014
By StevenI
Hello Avid Creators!

We have more tools than ever before in LittleBigPlanet 3! So to help prevent new creators being overwhelmed by the possibilities upon entering Create Mode for the first time, we offer a prompt that will allow creators to decide whether the consider themselves to be a Beginner or an Advanced Creator.

Beginner Creators begin with a smaller selection of tools since most teachers will tell you that someone needs to be able to walk before they can run! We know that we have some very elite creators in the community though that may wish to dive-in with the complete set of tools!

So if you want to ensure that you're running in Advanced Create Mode, you can do the following...

• Open your Pause Menu with the Options/Start Button.
  • Scroll down to the Profile tab and click on it.
  • Click on Advanced Create Mode, so that the tick box has a tick in it.
  • Go to Create Mode, open your Tools Bag and begin playing with all the new create tools!

If you're looking for an extra helping-hand with all of these new tools, we have a wide range of video tutorials available to watch on LBP.me:
http://lbp.me/videos/tutorial?p=1&l=12

Which is your favourite of the new tools?
Give us a shout-out for your favourite tools! We would love to know!
0 Kudos
LABELS: LittleBigPlanet
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DizaumBR

69%
02 Rank
Progress
DizaumBR
Accepted Solution

All this new tools are really awesome....

but...

I need all my DLC prizes to be unlocked!

I have sold my PS Move with my PS3, and now I can't play the Move pack anymore.

Also, it's really annoying to be forced to replay everythig we already have completed in LBP2.

Their promesses were that all our stuff would be imported to our LPB3 game. Was it a lie???  :-(

0 Kudos

Re: Advanced Create Mode: Unlock Your Creative Potential!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SpikeStarkey

95%
07 Rank
Progress
SpikeStarkey
Accepted Solution

DizaumBR wrote:

All this new tools are really awesome....

but...

I need all my DLC prizes to be unlocked!

I have sold my PS Move with my PS3, and now I can't play the Move pack anymore.

Also, it's really annoying to be forced to replay everything we already have completed in LBP2.

Their promises were that all our stuff would be imported to our LPB3 game. Was it a lie???  :-(

Because LBP 1 and 2 were PS3 games, there is no way to import any of your progress from those games to LBP3 on the PS4. However, if you have the PS3 version of the game, All progress and Items do transfer over to LBP3. So no, it was not a lie.

StevenI was very transparent about this issue before LBP3 was launched.
The recommended method of bringing past objects into LBP3 PS4 was to publish a locked level containing all the items you wanted to bring over from LBP2/1 on the PS3 so that when you got the PS4 version of the game, you could go collect all the prize-bubbles and retain all of your items/all the items you wanted.
As for the materials, those will probably need to be gotten again from the individual levels, as well as any special items that can only be gotten within the levels (stickers, costume pieces, ect).

I recommend purchasing a used PS-Move controller and quickly going through the Move levels. Then you can return the Move Controller again, to get your money back. (You could also borrow one from a friend)

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

katanagirl1

96%
03 Rank
Progress
katanagirl1
Accepted Solution

All of your content from LBP1 and LBP2 on PS3 could have easily been imported into your LBP3 on PS4 by one simple method - your profile from USB stick.  I don't understand why this wasn't an option.  I know some people might not have one lying around, so you could use the trophy method they're doing now as a default.

I still can't use my published vault level because almost none of my DLC is showing as unlocked right now!   I had most of my DLC from the GOTY and Special Edition discs.  I can't do the Move pack yet because it is still locked, and I still have my controllers, but I have to buy a new PS4 camera to be able to play!  No one advertised an additional $50 purchase on top of the game price for that.  It's not easy to ace all those levels and it took me a while to do it.  Why do I have to do it again when another option could be used?  I've had this game for more than two months now, putting up with all the issues, and still am not up to where I was at the end of LBP2.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ivirtonhilario

22%
02 Rank
Progress
ivirtonhilario
Accepted Solution

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SuperHaystack

21%
02 Rank
Progress
SuperHaystack
Accepted Solution

why tho

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel