88%
03 Rank
Progress

Color changing items

[ Edited ]
9 Replies 7,545 Views edited 24-11-2014
24 Nov 2014
By EvilAngelSora

This is regarding Little Big Planet 3 for the PS4. 

So I've noticed that some items in your sticker bag, material bag, and tool bag have color wheels next to their picture. Now I've tried every button to no avail. How do you change the color to these items? I thought pressing square would have done it, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
LABELS: LittleBigPlanet
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Irskeletor

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Irskeletor
Accepted Solution

Im interested in an answer as well if that little circle dosent indicate you can change color what is it?

0 Kudos

Re: Color changing items

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

StevenI

80%
02 Rank
Progress
StevenI
Accepted Solution

If you want to change the colour of any of the colour-changeable items, you just need to click X to bring it out of your Popit and then click Square to open up the object's Tweak Menu.

This will have all the options you need for Physics, Positioning and Colour Changing. :)

If you wish to Tweak an object already placed in Create Mode, just hover over it with your Popit Cursor and press Square.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

EvilAngelSora

88%
03 Rank
Progress
EvilAngelSora
Accepted Solution

The answer you gave only works for certain number of items. More often than not it isn't working for a lot of the others items that have the color wheel. :/  

I really appreciate that a Dev came to answer my question. Very grateful. :D

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Jamesio

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Jamesio
Accepted Solution

I believe the OP was refering to "color-changeable decorations" which is an entirely seperate thing. I ran into this issue on day one of LBP3 and was wondering the same thing... since then i have come to realize that the "color-changeable decorations" actually change color based off of the color scheme you have chosen for your sackboy. for instance if you choose the "black and white popit-configuration" i believe the colorchanging objects turn yellow 
(just as if you put on a colorchanging hat or peice of clothing. it corresponds to the the color of your sackboy. not sure if it works this way if it is placed into the world, i have yet to have tested. but... i wanna say... i believe so.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

rex3533

22%
02 Rank
Progress
rex3533
Accepted Solution

I know for decoration but what about costumes some of them have a what looks to be a rainbow circle and I thought u can change the color of them. But it doesn't let me. Do u know how? (littebigplanet 3 on ps4)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

rex3533

22%
02 Rank
Progress
rex3533
Accepted Solution

Nvm

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LORDxOFxSAND

53%
02 Rank
Progress
LORDxOFxSAND
Accepted Solution

Color changing decorations can be changed by sticking them on the decorations cube or spinner.  Then just place or glue the cube or spinner appropriately.  When you change the color of the cube or spinner, it changes the color of the decoration.  Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

fea48

21%
02 Rank
Progress
fea48
Accepted Solution
Actually, if you want to modify the color of the decorations, you have to use a material called Sticker Panel underneath Special Materials Category, and place a decoration on top of it. Then, you change the colo, and volia! (I don't speak French btw)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BIGREDDEMON4

22%
02 Rank
Progress
BIGREDDEMON4
Accepted Solution

The color wheel next to certain items means that they can change their color. This can be done by just placing a color sticker on the item. Place the color wheel decoration somewhere, then if say you want it red, place a red circle sticker or red square sticker on the color wheel decoration and it will be red. Understand?

0 Kudos

Color changing items

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel