85%
05 Rank
Progress

Crown Contest from LittleBigRussia.ru

16 Replies 548 Views Created 18-05-2011
18 May 2011
By Domik12

Hello Sack-Nation!

We gladly present you crown contest from Russian LBP community site – LittleBigRussia.ru.

We have received confirmation from James Spafford (Spaff Molecule) that he can give us crown prizes for your site contests.

The title for the first LittleBigRussia contest is "Creating objects, decorations, machinery, accessories, characters or music with Russian theme".

General Description:

You must create decorations, objects or mechanisms with Russian theme. It could be something modern - the Russian flag, Russian cars or aircraft, some famous Russian buildings (such as Kremlin or Peter & Paul Fortress or something else) , or maybe something from Russian tales and legends – three-head Dragon, Baba Yaga, Russian bogatyrs, etc. You can also create stickers because some objects and creatures do not look very cool in a game made with materials, but if create sticker with it they look much better. Or you can write music with Russian theme. It is not necessary to create something very sophisticated, most importantly to try to recreate the object as close as you can. It is your creation, please use you skills and imagination!

Give the level a title with ' LBR-01' in there somewhere (e.g. " LBR-01 My Russian level")

The contest prize is the crown. There will be only one winner for this contest. If you do the work together with someone, the prize will get only one of you.

Each participant can publish three levels. At each level there can be any number of objects, scenes, characters or music pieces with contest theme. If the level will contain only items without some story, then each individual item or decoration on the level will be considered separately. If the competition work is done by a level with the story, then all its components will be considered as a whole.

The contest officially began May 17, 2011 and be completed in exactly one month June 17, 2011. All authors wishing to participate in the contest must publish their work to 20:59 minutes GMT (it is equal to 23:59 minutes on Moscow time) on June 17, 2011. Until that date, you can publish your work, make changes, delete and publish different versions of any number of times. Edit your level and republish it as much as you like before the deadline, but do not republish after the deadline.

After deadline we will choose several best creations and will publish list of them to vote for the winner.

Contest thread on Russian you can find here -http://littlebigrussia.ru/index.php/forum/8---/1812-------.html

Good luck to all participants!

If you have some question - please post them here or send them on this email - info@littlebigrussia.ru

And forgive me my not very good English

0 Kudos
LABELS:

Из России с любовью,
Domik12

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Seveni_7

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Seveni_7
Accepted Solution

Eeerrr... Russia?

Boring contest am I sorry to say.

0 Kudos

Re: Crown Contest from LittleBigRussia.ru

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Elmatto753

89%
05 Rank
Progress
Elmatto753
Accepted Solution

I like Russia. The Russian style of things, not the old communist business. The competition should produce some interesting stuff, though not from myself.

0 Kudos

Still not dead. Probably.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

davylindhout

• Award Winner
97%
10 Rank
Progress
davylindhout
Accepted Solution

Hi there,

I might be interested in entering though I have one question. Can I make for instance a self made (imagination) spaceship with a russian flag on it (so it'll be a future ship..?)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

chubet1

86%
03 Rank
Progress
chubet1
Accepted Solution

Sounds like an interesting contest. Perhaps a bear on a unicycle object?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
94%
03 Rank
Progress
Elessar_Telemnar
Accepted Solution

Great minds chubet!

make a giant mechanical unicycle bear that is controllable

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Domik12

85%
05 Rank
Progress
Domik12
Accepted Solution

davylindhout wrote:

Hi there,

I might be interested in entering though I have one question. Can I make for instance a self made (imagination) spaceship with a russian flag on it (so it'll be a future ship..?)

Of course you can create such spaceship. Main contest task is create some object or mechanism, that have any details with Russian theme. Russian Flag will look great on it I think. And it will look even much  better of you will add some more details with Russian theme. Good Luck!

0 Kudos

Из России с любовью,
Domik12

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Elmatto753

89%
05 Rank
Progress
Elmatto753
Accepted Solution

Tetris is Russian. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

0 Kudos

Still not dead. Probably.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

al2009man

88%
03 Rank
Progress
al2009man
Accepted Solution

Uses from Google Translate: 

The theme of the first contest of the site LittleBigRussia, after the vote and discussion on the forum was "CREATING scenery, machinery, accessories, CHARACTERS OR MUSIC IN RUSSIAN SUBJECTS.

General Description:

Its aim is the creation of scenery, objects or mechanisms on Russian subjects. It could be something modern - the Russian flag, which is famous for the construction or arrangements (eg our helicopters are so cool pupok reproduced in their levels), and maybe something from russkuh tales and legends - a hut on chicken legs, Dragon, Baba Yaga, flying in a mortar, Russian heroes, etc. You can also do not object, and label, because Some creatures do not look very cool in a game like materials, but if they do sfotkah and nakleku - then great. Or you can write music on a Russian theme - from the Russian anthem before such music from the movie (in many Soviet cartoons were simple and fun tunes. It is not necessary to create something very sophisticated, most importantly to try to recreate the game as close as that. What you like.

As a result, can get a good collection of works on Russian subjects. With the consent of the authors of the work will be collected on the same level as the show with prizes.

Levels for the contest should be called, including the top name prefix "LBR-01, for example," LBR-01 My russian level ". You can call the level of both English and in Russian, but remember that the levels may try not only Russian players, and then people can have difficulty with the name and description of your level. Including a list of competitive level, I will send James Spafford (Spaff Molecule) to a MM could also read the works of Russian authors. So my advice - call the level of English., The description is also better to be English. and Russian variant, it was convenient to everything.

The competition is open to any work on Russian subjects, both in terms of individual items and sets so as finished levels with their own story.

When you create a level of decency remember, all work and levels that violate generally accepted standards of censorship, promote violence, racism or have an explicit or implicit sexual connotations, the competition will not be considered.

The prize competition is a crown. The competition will be only one winner. If you do the work together with someone, then if your job is to win, the prize will get only one of you.

Each participant may issue its three-level work. At each level can be any number of objects, scenes, characters or music pieces on the theme of the contest. If the level will contain only items without a plot, then each individual item or decoration on the level will be considered separately. If the competition work is done by a level with the plot, then all its components will be considered as a whole.

The contest officially began May 17, 2011 and be completed in exactly one month June 17, 2011. All authors wishing to participate in the contest must publish their work to 23 hours 59 minutes Moscow time on June 17, 2011. Until that date, you can publish your work, make changes, delete and publish different versions of any number of times. But after the completion date of the competition can not make any changes in the competitive work, or your rates will not be accepted to participate in the contest. After completion of the contest will be a vote for the best work. The author, who receives the greatest number of votes for one of its levels and will pobedilem. He has a unique prize - the crown.

List of all competitive papers will be published in the first post of this topic for the convenience of their location and will be updated as new works. Ceychas all of participants of the competition, who published their works with proper names can be found at this link here - lbp.me / search? Q = lbr-01

Announcement of the contest will be as done as some Russian discussion forums, and foreign forums LittleBigPlanet.

This is not the last contest on the site. We plan to hold contests on various subjects on a regular basis.

Good luck to all participants!

A list of already published levels can be found in this forum topic - littlebigrussia.ru/index.php/forum/8---/...----lbr-01.html # 2455

0 Kudos

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

al2009man

88%
03 Rank
Progress
al2009man
Accepted Solution

Contest end:

The contest officially began May 17, 2011 and be completed in exactly one month June 17, 2011. All authors wishing to participate in the contest must publish their work to 23 hours 59 minutes Moscow time on June 17, 2011. Until that date, you can publish your work, make changes, delete and publish different versions of any number of times. But after the completion date of the competition can not make any changes in the competitive work, or your rates will not be accepted to participate in the contest. After completion of the contest will be a vote for the best work. The author, who receives the greatest number of votes for one of its levels and will pobedilem. He has a unique prize - the crown.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

al2009man

88%
03 Rank
Progress
al2009man
Accepted Solution

I just made a russia flag!

http://id.lbp.me/img/ft/aedb72453e939f937e16def0ae1307cd38285e1a.jpg

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Nazar_Ops

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Nazar_Ops
Accepted Solution

Il be happy to join, maybe. Im from russia too.

0 Kudos

Check out my YouTube PS Vita channel! www.youtube.com/user/PSVITAGAMINGUNITE :)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Domik12

85%
05 Rank
Progress
Domik12
Accepted Solution

Here are several examples of contest levels:

http://youtu.be/yL15WQRYiGM and http://youtu.be/LKZyk06EgLc

0 Kudos

Из России с любовью,
Domik12

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

davylindhout

• Award Winner
97%
10 Rank
Progress
davylindhout
Accepted Solution

Almost finished the ship (though I am and have been quite busy with school cause of test week) but I hopefully will be able to publish it tomorrow or during the weekends

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

davylindhout

• Award Winner
97%
10 Rank
Progress
davylindhout
Accepted Solution

Just published it, though I couldnt quite finish my object the way I wanted it to cause the thermometer was almost at 100% :P

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tyler_stewart

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Tyler_stewart
Accepted Solution

Domik12 wrote:

Here are several examples of contest levels:

http://youtu.be/yL15WQRYiGM and http://youtu.be/LKZyk06EgLc

Some fantastic creators :-)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
22%
02 Rank
Progress
Golden-Heart9990
Accepted Solution

sounds reasonable too me. I absolutely love lbp. I really play it every day! this contest sounds easy to me! from mdtrent88. I chose golden-heart9990 because I remember this password LOL! 

0 Kudos

Crown Contest from LittleBigRussia.ru

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel