Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Does prehistoric moves have prize bubbles?

This dlc realy sucks. I was really looking forward to play lbp with move,and as lbp actually only really needs 3 buttons ; jump, grab and walk I thought it was the most simple game to use move on. but no, the game needs to be played with 2  players which  is crab,  and and also they won't let you play the game without the sixaxis controller. so i'm now stuck with a game, which says that i need to wear a big controller and a move controller, the move controller isn't even meant to move with it, no it's just a grab cursor, useless.....

the most frustrating is the fact that I have an excellent navigation controller, specially to get rid of the big controller and use the whole left side with just an the navigation controller, but no, it's ps move, but you can't use the move navigation controller, only a whole controller which uses again only 3 buttons.......

guys, you made the most crappy move dlc ever, I wan't to be able to use the navigation controller, or give me my money back, €6,-

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 33 (84 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ok i'm realy upset now, I bought the prehistoric moves dlc 2 days ago for €5,99 and today I have bought the little big planet 2 disc, and I found out that lbp2 gives me the dlc for free ......

can someone please help me how to retreive my money ? plaese ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 33 (67 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

pikemen22 wrote:

Ok i'm realy upset now, I bought the prehistoric moves dlc 2 days ago for €5,99 and today I have bought the little big planet 2 disc, and I found out that lbp2 gives me the dlc for free ......

can someone please help me how to retreive my money ? plaese ?

Basically... you can't. Sorry, but Prehistoric Moves was released before LBP2 as a purchase content, then given away in LBP2. We were informed of this when PM came out, so we could pay to get it early or get it free later. I didn't know you could even still buy it.

Still not dead. Probably.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 33 (64 Views)
0 Kudos