By METALPUNKS

METALPUNKS

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Does prehistoric moves have prize bubbles?

32 Replies 529 Views Created 07-03-2011
I'm wondering if there are any materials or objects to be collected that can be used in create mode. Anyone know? If so I'll play it. Problem is finding someone, I'm pretty sure you can't go online with it, right?
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Beta Tester
/16

Chimpanzee

• Beta Tester
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Chimpanzee
Accepted Solution
No, there aren't any prizes in Prehistoric Moves
0 Kudos

Re: Does prehistoric moves have prize bubbles?

/16

Nightwing0613

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Nightwing0613
Accepted Solution

Chimpanzee wrote:
No, there aren't any prizes in Prehistoric Moves

But there are costumes to collect. Problem is there is no import feature. Mm should make one as well as a patch that will let you play the game with only using a dualschock. Everyone can't  spend $100 on a move control and those of us who can't or simply don't want one shouldn't have to suffer because of it.

0 Kudos

/16

SpikeStarkey

95%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SpikeStarkey
Accepted Solution
suffer? Who is making you play Prehistoric moves?

/16

Nightwing0613

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Nightwing0613
Accepted Solution

I want to play Prehistoric Moves, but sadly I don't want to spend $100 on a controller that Im not interested in. I'm sure im not alone in this.So why should I have to fork over so much money just to play a game that they could easily release a patch for that will let others like me only use a dualshock.

0 Kudos

/16

Arliman

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Arliman
Accepted Solution

Nightwing0613 wrote:

I want to play Prehistoric Moves, but sadly I don't want to spend $100 on a controller that Im not interested in. I'm sure im not alone in this.So why should I have to fork over so much money just to play a game that they could easily release a patch for that will let others like me only use a dualshock.

The Move controller isn't that bad.. it just needs more games.  I'm hoping that the next Elder Scrolls supports it, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

And yes, technically there are prize bubbles.  However, they contain nothing.  They only display a question mark, I believe.  While the game has trophies, it is merely more of a demonstration and has no connection with either game, even though it uses the LBP1 engine.

0 Kudos

Little Big X-FilesLittle Big X-Files Intro
Beta Tester
/16

Chimpanzee

• Beta Tester
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Chimpanzee
Accepted Solution

Nightwing0613 wrote:

In my opinion, you're not really missing much. I didn't think PhM was that good really. I'm much more looking-forward to the Move pack for LBP 2. I'm sure that will contain playable levels along with the new create tools. 

And as Arliman said, the Move controller is pretty good in general - I wouldn't dismiss it if I were you. There are some pretty good games for it. I'd save up and try and get one when the Move pack is released, then you'll be able to play PhM too.

0 Kudos

/16

andyrome64

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
andyrome64
Accepted Solution

Nightwing0613 wrote:

Spending your money on the move is not even enough because you need more than one local player to play. If I understood correctly some levels required 4 controllers and a Move all locally. Ridiculous.

0 Kudos

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

/16

Hanfi1311

98%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Hanfi1311
Accepted Solution

andyrome64 schrieb:

Nightwing0613 wrote:

Spending your money on the move is not even enough because you need more than one local player to play. If I understood correctly some levels required 4 controllers and a Move all locally. Ridiculous.

No, you only need 1 six-axis-controller and 1 motion controller for all levels...

Alone with both controllers is a hard way, but can be done, too!!!

If you dont have a motion controller, you can play my exact copy of PrehistoricMoves in LBP2:

http://lbp.me/v/vtt74z

0 Kudos

www.lbp-hub.com
/16

The_Iron_Man666

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
The_Iron_Man666
Accepted Solution

Uhh dude,Move doesn't cost $100 in the UK its £39.99 so how could it be $100 in US?

0 Kudos

/16

Nightwing0613

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Nightwing0613
Accepted Solution

The_Iron_Man666 wrote:

Uhh dude,Move doesn't cost $100 in the UK its £39.99 so how could it be $100 in US?

Yes dude it may not be expensive over there in the UK, but here in the United States it is.

Just the Move controller is $50

The Eye Camera is $40

So that equals around $100 with tax

The Move Bundle which brings the controller, camera & sports game costs $100

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

pikemen22

53%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
pikemen22
Accepted Solution

This dlc realy sucks. I was really looking forward to play lbp with move,and as lbp actually only really needs 3 buttons ; jump, grab and walk I thought it was the most simple game to use move on. but no, the game needs to be played with 2  players which  is crab,  and and also they won't let you play the game without the sixaxis controller. so i'm now stuck with a game, which says that i need to wear a big controller and a move controller, the move controller isn't even meant to move with it, no it's just a grab cursor, useless.....

the most frustrating is the fact that I have an excellent navigation controller, specially to get rid of the big controller and use the whole left side with just an the navigation controller, but no, it's ps move, but you can't use the move navigation controller, only a whole controller which uses again only 3 buttons.......

guys, you made the most crappy move dlc ever, I wan't to be able to use the navigation controller, or give me my money back, €6,-

0 Kudos

/16

pikemen22

53%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
pikemen22
Accepted Solution

Ok i'm realy upset now, I bought the prehistoric moves dlc 2 days ago for €5,99 and today I have bought the little big planet 2 disc, and I found out that lbp2 gives me the dlc for free ......

can someone please help me how to retreive my money ? plaese ?

0 Kudos

/16

Elmatto753

89%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Elmatto753
Accepted Solution

pikemen22 wrote:

Ok i'm realy upset now, I bought the prehistoric moves dlc 2 days ago for €5,99 and today I have bought the little big planet 2 disc, and I found out that lbp2 gives me the dlc for free ......

can someone please help me how to retreive my money ? plaese ?

Basically... you can't. Sorry, but Prehistoric Moves was released before LBP2 as a purchase content, then given away in LBP2. We were informed of this when PM came out, so we could pay to get it early or get it free later. I didn't know you could even still buy it.

0 Kudos

Still not dead. Probably.

/16

METALPUNKS

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
METALPUNKS
Accepted Solution
Would it be impossible for them to make tools where we can create levels for and with the move? Maybe some cool target shooting level.
0 Kudos

/16

Elmatto753

89%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Elmatto753
Accepted Solution

That's what they're doing with the Move pack that we keep referring to.

0 Kudos

/16

Blah1994

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Blah1994
Accepted Solution

Talking about using the move for create didn't Mm prommis keyboard and mouse support?

0 Kudos

/16

Elmatto753

89%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Elmatto753
Accepted Solution

They were saying something about that, yes. But I don't know what happened to that idea. Perhaps it will resurface in the future.

0 Kudos

/16

Nightwing0613

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Nightwing0613
Accepted Solution

So i guess the Move pack will once again alienate the users without move controllers. Great

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

Chimpanzee

• Beta Tester
94%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Chimpanzee
Accepted Solution

Nightwing0613 wrote:

So i guess the Move pack will once again alienate the users without move controllers. Great

Yes, people without Move won't be able to play Move-based levels. Just as people without an Xbox can't play Xbox games. It doesn't alienate anyone. It provides new tools for people who do have Move - how is that a bad thing? It doesn't take away anything from people who don't have a Move. If you want to play those levels, buy a Move, just as if you wanted to play 360 games, you'd buy a 360.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

Nightwing0613

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Nightwing0613
Accepted Solution

Your comparing LittleBigPlanet to an Xbox? That logic is fail

First of all, LBP is a PS3 game, not an Xbox game. Second, it's not that hard for Mm to release the Move pack be compatible with both a move or dualshock. Up to the user to decide how to play with it. If they want to use a move, fine. If they want to use a dualshock, then that's fine too.

I mean seriously...do i have to shell out $90-$100 US dollars just to play prehistoric moves or the move dlc which will most likely cost money too?

I'll give you an example about alienating, because yes, there are other PS3 users who don't want a move control but like LBP.

Say Microsoft were to make a Halo game using only the Kinect. Now, the Halo community is much larger than the LBP community. How many of those Halo fans would feel alienated? I'll tell you now that it would be the majority of them.

0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel