As part of our “I ♥ PlayStation” month of events, we’d like all you LittleBigPlanet level creators out there to take up our February level design challenge.
We’d like you to create a fun, surprising and ingenious LittleBigPlanet level that requires two players to play through and complete. So any contraptions, puzzles or devices that you include in your level must involve the co-operation of two little Sackboys (or Sackgirls!) to finish.
When you upload your 2-player LittleBigPlanet level, make sure you use the following 4-letter tag at the start of your level name so we can spot it: “LBPF” (the F’s for “February”!). Please also ensure that any levels you upload agree with the LittleBigPlanet Upload Guidelines.
At the end of the month, MediaMolecule will pick out the best level and reward its creator with an adorable Sackboy figurine and the very rare, much-coveted LBP Crown!
Upload your levels by midnight on Monday 23 February 2009 to be in with a chance of winning. Good luck!
For an overview of all the other fantastic events that we’re running throughout February, take a look at the PSN Events Calendar.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition is open to residents of Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom aged 12 or over except employees of the Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their families, agents or any other person professionally connected with the Competition.
- All LittleBigPlanet levels must include “LBPF” at the start of the level name to be eligible.
- All LittleBigPlanet levels must require 2 players to complete.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on Monday 23 February 2009 (the “Closing Date”).
- For further Terms & Conditions, please click here.
Thanks in advance!
I completely missed the deadline for this contest, and just happened to see the link on another site. A friend and I constructed a level last month called "SEMINAL GEMINI: Blood Brothers" and it can be found under my PSN name: NinjaMicWZ.
It would have been a shoe-in for the winner. Contest or not, I implore anybody interested in a completely co-op adventure to take a look at it. Any comments and support is appreciated. Thanks guys.
Does this competition accept 2 player competitive levels aswell?
Or is it co-operative only?
Run Faithy Run (Mirrors Edge Level)
Silver Saucer (Final Fantasy VII Level)
I have a little question. I have NTSC version of LittleBigPlanet and PS3 and also American PSN account but I'm currently in Poland. Can I still take part in this competition?
Thanks in advance!Message Edited by c1ahobas12 on 09-02-2009 02:04 PM
I'm unsure. You'll probably need to use a European account. I will let you know as soon as I have more information for you.
Rustbukkit - this is a competition run by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Canada doesn't fall under that umbrella.