Games

LittleBigPlanet

LittleBigPlanet

Level 1

Re: LBP 2 Glitches

Here is how I fixed my head problem, something in my LBP1 profile was causing problems, but I saw no red corrupt icons. I only noticed that mine wasn't tilting his head after completing a chunk of the story mode. It REALLY bugged me, especially when I learned friends heads worked fine, even with transferred LBP1 profiles. My head now works in LBP2, and here is how I fixed it (I lost any progress in LBP2 though). I noticed when starting LBP2 I got a slew of warning of having too much content on my profile, so I went back into LBP1, deleted out ALL community objects, and any stickers, and pods I could live without, kept my costumes, many stickers and pics, my moon, I made my profile small. Reset my pod and character to blank in LBP1 (keeping my saved copies to bring back out in LBP2). Deleted my LBP2 data, started it up, imported my new sleeker profile, and bam, working sackboy. If this bugs you and you don't want to wait and hope for a fix to play, do this now so you don't lose more progress.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (1,804 Views)

I have the same type of problem. I'm coming up with no answers. My sack guy will not move head or swim fast when pressing X . Also in the top left by the score my sack guy icon is black with an X on him. All other guests or player with a profile works fine. I have never played LBP1 and have no other content before LBP2 . Please help it's starting to drive me crazy.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (1,777 Views)

Have the same problems, cant move my head and I'm displayed as an outline with a question mark, my friend cant swim fast but for some reason he can stay underwater without drowning, the timer doesn't go down, and he has the same display of that outline with the question mark, best thing to do is to ignore it and wait for a patch unless it really bothers you then just delete the profile and start over again.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (1,721 Views)

Ummm i have a glitch or bug that my music goes away ??

is there any way to fix that?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (1,704 Views)
Level 3

This happens a lot when more players join in, it's only temporary tho, so u shouldn't be worried. No way of stopping it however.

-----------------Those links in my signature are sooooooo good. Seriously, type up ALL the web adresses. ALL OF THEM.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (1,416 Views)

All the objects that I saved disappeared and it wont let me save anymore objests. Help Please

Spoiler

I Like Pie
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (1,136 Views)
Level 3

Are you talking about prizes collected in levels made by somebody else that you played online?

If so, that's not a glitch.

There is a limit to what you can collect, but there is a way around this problem.

Option 1] First go through all the things you have collected from online levels and sort the stuff you REALLY want to keep from the "Meh" stuff,  heart those items, then delete the rest, this will open up space for new stuff.

Option 2] Go into create mode on a new moon, call the moon, "Online prize storage moon".

Open up the moon, open up online prizes in your popit, select the online prizes collected, select a item/s you want to keep so they appear as item you can manipulate on the moon, when all items selected, go to leave moon remembering to save first, leave moon.

Go back into moon to check all items were saved, if OK it means you can leave the moon and delete the items from you popit menu freeing up space as the same items are now stored on this moon.

BACK UP YOU LBP2 GAME SAVE DATA TO A USB STICK [you should do this religiously anyway] as if anything gets corrupted, or your PS3 YLOD and you don't have the whole thing backed up, you will still have all you LBP2 stuff when you reinstall from the USB stick

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (1,126 Views)

npjc4 wrote:

I got LBP 2 when it came out and it looks amazing so Media Molecule have done a good job at improving LBP 2 over the first one. HOWEVER, when I tried playing it, there was some glitches, so the gameplay wasn't so enjoyable for me.

What's funny is that there isn't the same glitches on other PS3 users. The glitches on my user include:

• Unable to animate the sackboy's head with the SIXAXIS motion control, even though I can control the waist.
  • Unable to grab objects when my sackboy is standing on top of the object.
  • Unable to swim faster underwater using the X button. Also, the sackboy seems to be very bouyant in water, and when the sackboy is underwater, and I stop moving him downwards (against the upward force of the water), he floats very quickly back up to the surface.
  • When I try to collect a prize bubble, the bubble doesn't pop so easily and instead, justs get moved around when I try to pop it.

Before I end my message, I should say that the my save data for LBP 1 corrupted and I imported my save data from LBP 1 into LBP 2. This might have something to do with the glitches, but please tell me if you have the same glitches, and tell me whether you did or did not import your save data from LBP 1.

Help me plzz
Dear LBP2 users: Today April,5,2012 i got glitched by this PSN user tWiStEd_mInd_69, my sacboy acts like hes on fire all the time :smileysad: If u hav a answer to my problem, send me a msg about how to fix my sacboy.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (932 Views)
Level 3

Live_wire2001.

There is a lethalize  glitch that takes two people to pull off in create mode.

Unfortunately due to the nature of the glitch, it can, if not done correctly, effect more than the intended player.

See this post about a possible fix.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/LittleBigPlanet/Lethal-Sackboy-Glitch-how-to-get-rid-of-it/td...

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (926 Views)