Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: LBP 2 Glitches

Here is how I fixed my head problem, something in my LBP1 profile was causing problems, but I saw no red corrupt icons. I only noticed that mine wasn't tilting his head after completing a chunk of the story mode. It REALLY bugged me, especially when I learned friends heads worked fine, even with transferred LBP1 profiles. My head now works in LBP2, and here is how I fixed it (I lost any progress in LBP2 though). I noticed when starting LBP2 I got a slew of warning of having too much content on my profile, so I went back into LBP1, deleted out ALL community objects, and any stickers, and pods I could live without, kept my costumes, many stickers and pics, my moon, I made my profile small. Reset my pod and character to blank in LBP1 (keeping my saved copies to bring back out in LBP2). Deleted my LBP2 data, started it up, imported my new sleeker profile, and bam, working sackboy. If this bugs you and you don't want to wait and hope for a fix to play, do this now so you don't lose more progress.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (1,891 Views)

Playstation Staff

Re: LBP 2 Glitches

I have the same type of problem. I'm coming up with no answers. My sack guy will not move head or swim fast when pressing X . Also in the top left by the score my sack guy icon is black with an X on him. All other guests or player with a profile works fine. I have never played LBP1 and have no other content before LBP2 . Please help it's starting to drive me crazy.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (1,864 Views)