18 Jul 2012
Playstation Staff

LBP Karting Beta Code

24 Replies 572 Views Created 18-07-2012

If anybody has a spare code that they wouldn't mind giving away, i am in need of one thanks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 25 (572 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: LBP Karting Beta Code

You do need one, you want one XD Did you not sign up to the beta when the sign ups were opened
DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 25 (557 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Dont beg for codes.

Most people on here will give the code to where it is deserved

If you signed up more waves will be going out.

If you didnt sign up im sorry. Try following UFG or Micheal on Twitter they been giving them away

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 25 (556 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

*headbutts wall* dosn't anybody ready through treads anymore

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 25 (534 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Chaos_Martin wrote:

Didnt read you post, but i thought i would reply, to say hello.

Say again?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 25 (531 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Join PS+ before 15:00 GMT tomorrow, and you can download it from PS+ section of the PS Store. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 25 (485 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

ian111199 wrote:

Chaos_Martin wrote:

Didnt read you post, but i thought i would reply, to say hello.

Say again?

Lol not you Ian, I think I mentioned it twice now about telling people not to ask for codes in this thread but there still doing it so I given up now. But yeah I agree with you, begging for a code wont get you any where.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 25 (473 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Exscuse me, I'd hate to break it to you, but you are not 'in need' of a beta code, you just want it. Funnily enough a lot of people want it, it seemed common among members except me. I told two friends about it, they both got in, everyone I know who signed up for it has got in. Also could anyone answer this question: Since the karting beta was recently opened fo r 24 hours to playstation plus users does this mean that normal members are no longer receiving invites? If so I'm not happy at all, me out of all the people who signed up and I haven't got in. I've got 5 years of experience on this game, in the sign up they should of actually made it on littlebigplanet knowledge and racing knowledge because this is plain unfair. My other two friends were picked even though they've only been on lbp games for 3 years. 

Is there still hope? Or should I just quit lbp already, I've been wanting to test for ages, this seems like the last time they will test. Now all my friends will have a vest and I'll be there thinking I was the one who told them about it, how come they deserve it yet without me they wouldn't of even signed up. :Confused:

Spoiler
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (416 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Get over it. I didn't get a code, and I've been playing just as long as you (codes were given randomly so that is not a factor in sampling), but from what I've heard from naughty people breaking the NDA it sounds like a repetitve load of glitches and fails that is basically just MNR with Sackboy's face.

Anyway, some people have said there will be more waves of codes, so you might still get into it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 25 (399 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Well guys if you wanna sign up go to www.littlebigplanet.com then search for it and send a form . But not everyone gets picked.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 25 (393 Views)
0 Kudos