Playstation Staff

Re: LBP2: Can't Play Online, Can't go to Community.

Same thing but my friend had it n now it infected me n i cant even play a lvl so i hve to use guest but ive had great moments on guest n it nt on my actual acc.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 25 (4,731 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Redrumy3 wrote:

Hello,

Just started playing LBP2 today and I can't join my friend who keeps inviting me, and I notice I can't go to community or anything, so I am basically not connected to little big planet 2 servers or something? It's starting to make me rage. Bought the game to play with friend and can't. Anyone know how to fix this? Only game that does this to me.

Thanks.

if YOUR account is a second one go to the primary one go to account management then go to sub-account click then say allow then you can go on community ok :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 25 (4,674 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I used this device my friend made on lbp2 and it made me big and small and now it seems I can't online level if your friends tell you they want to show you a glitch ask what it is first if it's to make you big and small don't do it you won't be able to play online levels at all
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 25 (4,594 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

dst10dave wrote:
I used this device my friend made on lbp2 and it made me big and small and now it seems I can't online level if your friends tell you they want to show you a glitch ask what it is first if it's to make you big and small don't do it you won't be able to play online levels at all

(Sigh.) Is this still happening to people?

Try BladeX's cure tutorial. You may have to use a guest account to view it...

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/LittleBigPlanet-PS3-General/Simple-cure-for-spawnpop-overlord...

Soozibags: The People's Champion
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 25 (4,590 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hey dude i just rented litle big planet 2 and i realised that i can't access to community me e.t.c and i still didn't complete da vin chi so please can you tell me what to do my friend oh by the way i am from greece it's the server or i just have to complete all missions in da vin chi? please answer as soon as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 25 (4,511 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just complete all the Da Vinci levels, then Community will open up.

Still not dead. Probably.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 25 (4,503 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

thanks
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 25 (3,629 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

and on side note sometime it might be conection problems so the 1st try but not always be successfull. I do know if your friend is in create mode and the thermo is high then it wont let you join them.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 25 (3,626 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Chaos, you're getting worse at checking the dates on posts. Just a heads-up. You know the confusion it caused last time.

Still not dead. Probably.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 25 (3,624 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

So how come this was at the top of the list? Im confused as to why it was?

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 25 (3,618 Views)
0 Kudos