Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: LBP2- Who's ordered from GAME?

Serum73 wrote:

Those of you that have received theirs today, did you choose free or express delivery?

i had free delivery and was delivered today.

as the other post above i didnt get a dispatched e-mail aswell from game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 30 (370 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Cool, thanks for that, I didn't receive an email but I checked my account on the game website and my CE was dispatched yesterday. Fingers crossed it will be waiting for me when I get home.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 30 (367 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Yes, Ordered CE from game arrived today.

Do you know what is weird?

I have never played LBP 1 but love it.

My son and his mates play, we have 4 controllers and I can sit and watch for hours, I will play LBP 2 though.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 30 (345 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I've made the mistake of choosing express delivery in the past.

They guantee next day deliver with express delivery so won't send it out till the day before for pre-orders.

With free they can't guantee next day (even though it often does arrive the following day) so send it out a couple of days earlier.

Well that's my understanding at least.

personally pre-ordered LBP2 CE on monday, i've check online and it says dispatched so hopefully today if not tomorrow.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 30 (331 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Buying my copy first thing in the morning as soon as they open the shop doors XD really just incase they seem to lose my Collectors Edition which I really doubt anyway XD

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 30 (316 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Last time I pre-ordered something to collect from Game, it was a Christmas present thing, and they said they'd call me when it came in. After a couple of weeks of silence, I inquired when they expected to receive it and they told me that they'd had it in stock, then sold it to someone else after I failed to collect it within a week. And they didn't have any more in store at that time. They promised to ring me when they  did get some more... And then when I went and enquired a couple of days before Christmas, they told me they had some in. Not that they were interested in contacting me of course... :Argh:

Like I said, that was the LAST time I pre-ordered to collect from a Game store, and it always will be. Over four years ago. Useless shop. Grumble grumble...

So yeah, get in there quick. You never know what they might do.

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 30 (309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Hmmm quietly, sounds like you were to blame, if you pre-order and it is due out say the 11th and you don't contact them until the 18th, I am not suprised they sold it.
Yes they could have contacted you, but surely you knew the release date?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 30 (299 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

BowtomePhil wrote:
Hmmm quietly, sounds like you were to blame, if you pre-order and it is due out say the 11th and you don't contact them until the 18th, I am not suprised they sold it.
Yes they could have contacted you, but surely you knew the release date?

Thanks for the support. :smileyhappy:

No, I pre-ordered it from them after they had already (pre-)sold their limited allotment of stock. They couldn't say when they'd get the second batch of stock in, but promised to phone. I even gave them a phone number. They reneged on their agreement. And then when they very apologetically took my details so they could call me again when they got some more stock in, they once again failed in their duty. Useless bunch.

Actually, I say 'apologetically', I should have said begrudgingly, abashedly. No actual apology. I think they train them not to use the word sorry in case that's taken as an admission of liability for use in legal proceedings.

Also, it's not my job to know when release dates are. Even though I generally do. But Game can't expect all their customers to know these things - they cater to people's granddads and maiden aunts, after all...

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 30 (279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I got mine from game today :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 30 (246 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Just been told that mine's waiting for me at home. :BigGrin: :BigGrin: :BigGrin:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 30 (230 Views)
0 Kudos