HarwichVampire

27%
02 Rank
Progress

LBP3 updates ruined my PS3 save!!

1 Reply 105 Views Created 16-05-2017
16 May 2017
By HarwichVampire
So I beat LBP3 a while back (probably a year or so) and decided to play it again with all the power ups and characters. I threw the disc in and there were 11 updates to install. It had been over a year since I last played so I wasn't surprised. I was VERY surprised, however, when I realized that I couldn't get past the Prologue level when I clicked 'Adventure'... I fumbled the analog stick in frustration a bit and somehow landed on The Ziggurat. I played the Going Loco(?) level and played that. Afterwards I decided to play a couple community levels and then went back to adventure. I again could not get past Prologue, even though it said in the sidebar that my progress was 86%!! I pressed square to play next level and I took me BACK to the ziggurat! I had all my powers, so I assumed it was fixed, so I went back to the map and still couldn't get past prologue. So I gave in and completed the prologue and got to the swamp level. Oddsock wasn't even unlocked anymore, so I got the 3 marbles, unlocked Oddsock, and proceeded to the ziggurat... I completed all three levels and then realized that even though I was getting the marbles at the end of the levels, it wasn't playing the cutscenes that show the marbles going into the statues!! I went to the statue and they're simply NOT THERE! So now I'm COMPLETELY STUCK at the ziggurat because I can't unlock the next character to move on!! What the heck, Media Molecule!? Is there even going to be an update to fix this, or have you abandoned the PS3 format for the PS4?
0 Kudos
LABELS: LBP PS3
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

merkuzio_USA

36%
02 Rank
Progress
merkuzio_USA
Accepted Solution

never use da usb to backup your game saves?

0 Kudos

LBP3 updates ruined my PS3 save!!

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel