Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: LBPV Beta!

Chaos_Martin wrote:

Fingers crossed for this one :smileyvery-happy: I wonder if it would be posiable to earn a Bb outfit?

Did the people from the LBP2 beta even receive their bug blasters yet?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 34 (234 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

TJLEW schreef:

Chaos_Martin wrote:

Fingers crossed for this one :smileyvery-happy: I wonder if it would be posiable to earn a Bb outfit?

Did the people from the LBP2 beta even receive their bug blasters yet?

LOL I don't think so... though I never "won" a bug blaster costume anyways... (I do have the vestthough)

Best (Ex)Community Moderator: Wretched_Hawk

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 34 (232 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Ahhh Little Big Planet a wonderfull dream for me but a nightmare for my grades and social life. It does not matter though, I dont have much left after Little Big Planet 2 and Skyrim came out. Wont be much of a loss. Yay for withdrawling from society. After all you always have the Little Big Planet Community.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 34 (223 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

I got my beta test Vest and Bug Blaster :smileyhappy:

Long live LittleBigPlanet! I'm really looking forward to this and really hope I get into it! The moron detection built into the site is a neat touch too, even if it's not really wanted :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 34 (200 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

LiquidRunner wrote:

Looking forward to seeing the awesome levels made in this one! And as always - the mega bug squashing. Excited much?

Oh I'm excited!  The LBP2 beta was so much fun!  It's time to squash more bugs >:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 34 (199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Yeah let's be like detol and our sayting can be-

MILLONS MORE BUGS WILL DIE!

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 34 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Do you know if previous testers from the LBP online create and lbp2 betas will get priority in the vita test? We should... Especially those of us who earned Bug Blasters for being awesome. ^_~ I'd love to play on my vita.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You see there's no real ending, it's only the beginning...
Come out and play~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 34 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Nope. Fresh start, so everybody has to reapply and wait and see :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 34 (179 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

DJLols wrote:
Do you know if previous testers from the LBP online create and lbp2 betas will get priority in the vita test? We should... Especially those of us who earned Bug Blasters for being awesome. ^_~ I'd love to play on my vita.

Be a bit unfair to people who havn't got a BB outfit. The advantage to this is not many people have vitas. 

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 34 (171 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

But you know they be noobs that will say they do have a vita when they fill the application in

and then they come on here complaining how they cant play the ps vita beta on the ps3

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 34 (150 Views)
0 Kudos