29 May 2012
By StevenI
LittleBigPlanet Developer
Playstation Staff

Last Chance to buy The Incredibles Addon Packs!

43 Replies 3,212 Views Created 29-05-2012

The Incredibles Costumes and Level Kit DLC items are leaving the store during the first week of June. Once gone, these items may never return!

Do not despair though, if you have yet to buy The Incredibles levels and costumes, then you have until the start of June to do so, and if you have already purchased the items, they will remain in your purchase history in case you need to download them again in the future.

Don’t miss your chance to own these awesome levels and costumes folks!

The Incredibles Level Kit:
http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en/game_guide/ps3/downloadable_content/the_incredibles_level_kit/

The Incredibles Costume Kit:
http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en/game_guide/ps3/downloadable_content/the_incredibles_costume_kit/

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 44 (3,212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Last Chance to buy The Incredibles Addon Packs!

Are you having copyright issues or something? Are we likely to lose any other packs from the store?

Still not dead. Probably.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 44 (3,206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Elmatto753 wrote:

Are you having copyright issues or something? Are we likely to lose any other packs from the store?

Our friends at Disney have been really helpful with sorting out this issue and I can promise that this is not pathing the way for more content to be removed from the store.

Infact we have even more awesome Disney content due to be released this year! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 44 (3,203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

First time I heard of DLC being removed. But what im wonderng is, why?

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 44 (3,194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

If we're having a "why have they been removed" rumour competition.

My guess is:

LBP Karting beta to start shortly, Incredibles stuff was only licensed for LBP and LBP 2.

Probably more to do with the way Disney handle their IP, by taking it off the market for a year or two then bringing it back. They mucked up the EU bluray release so there may be a super-duper version of that on Blu-ray, perhaps a 3D remake etc.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 44 (3,190 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

although owned by Disney, The Incredibles is still a Pixar IP. Pixar rarely goes over it's movies again. Now their Pre-DVD films (Toy Story, A Bugs Life) have gotten an HD treatment. and If any of the Pixar films is going to get the 3D treatment Pixar would have started with their older films.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 44 (3,182 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

X201 wrote:
My guess is:

LBP Karting beta to start shortly, Incredibles stuff was only licensed for LBP and LBP 2.

I cannot go into the specifics about The Incredibles content removal from the store.

However I can say that the releases of LittleBigPlanet PS Vita and LittleBigPlanet Karting have absolutely no impact on our current LittleBigPlanet content and will not result in their removal from the store.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 44 (3,177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

SpikeStarkey wrote:
although owned by Disney, The Incredibles is still a Pixar IP. Pixar rarely goes over it's movies again. Now their Pre-DVD films (Toy Story, A Bugs Life) have gotten an HD treatment. and If any of the Pixar films is going to get the 3D treatment Pixar would have started with their older films.
Well Toy Story 1 and 2 actually have had the 3D treatment, just before Toy Story 3.
"My PS3 got YLOD so I need to either recover the data or replay lbp1 and 2 for 100%"

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 44 (3,175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Thats not fair now I'll never get the incrediable level kit and costumes :smileysad:

Please Play my Mupppets/Pirate of the Caribbean Crossover
Muppets of the Caribbean

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 44 (3,156 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Well you still can get it, until the last day so if you can get it now.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 44 (3,153 Views)
0 Kudos