31%
02 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

Little Big Planet 3 content tranfer

8 Replies 940 Views Created 07-02-2017
07 Feb 2017
By mesmerrow

So i have played the first Little Big Planet, transferred my content over to Little Big Planet 2 when that came out, and now i am ready to play Little Big Planet 3 but the question is, how do i (if it's even possible) transfer my Little Big Planet 2 content (a PS3 save) over to Little Big Planet 3 on the PS4 ?

As you can probably guess i have a huge collection of items from the two previous titles, as well as some collectors edition in-game items and stuff, so it would be a huge let down having so little to work with in Little Big Planet 3.

0 Kudos
LABELS: LBP PS3 LBP PS4
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

davum

• MVP
99%
12 Rank
Progress
davum
Accepted Solution

From the pod in Little Big Planet 3 Press OPTIONS - select SETTINGS - select MY UNLOCKS - select UNLOCK LITTLE BIG PLANET 1/2 CONTENT.

This will give you access to all the props/stickers/costumes and everything else you unlocked in LBP 1 and 2

View solution in original post

https://www.youtube.com/c/BwolfTheWolf

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

davum

• MVP
99%
12 Rank
Progress
davum
Accepted Solution

From the pod in Little Big Planet 3 Press OPTIONS - select SETTINGS - select MY UNLOCKS - select UNLOCK LITTLE BIG PLANET 1/2 CONTENT.

This will give you access to all the props/stickers/costumes and everything else you unlocked in LBP 1 and 2

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mesmerrow

31%
02 Rank
Progress
mesmerrow
davum
Accepted Solution

So by doing that, the game will somehow find my ps3 saves of LBP1 and LBP2 and transfer them over to my digital copy of Little Big Planet 3 on the ps4 ?

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

davum

• MVP
99%
12 Rank
Progress
davum
mesmerrow
Accepted Solution

Yup. As long as you're playing on the same account that you played LBP 1 and 2 on, everything will transfer fine.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Wakerra

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Wakerra
Accepted Solution

Except when it doesn't.  I and several other people are experiencing only partial transfers, despite the fact that we've beaten both 1 and 2 100%

0 Kudos

Re: Little Big Planet 3 content tranfer

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

katanagirl1

96%
03 Rank
Progress
katanagirl1
Accepted Solution

Actually, since the PS4 cannot "see" the save files on your PS3, it will look at the pins (on lbp.me) you acquired from LBP1 and LBP2 and give you content based on those.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

hlar1

23%
02 Rank
Progress
hlar1
Accepted Solution

Hey. I recently got a PS4 after having the PS3. I had LBP1, 2 and 3 on the PS3 and now I'm getting LBP3 on the PS4 after the PS Plus free game offer. But I'm using a different PSN account on the PS4 as I forgot my sign-in details on the account I used on the PS3. I was wondering if I could use my saved files from LBP 3 on the PS3 on my PS4 through putting saved files on a USB or something and transferring it to my PS4? Or is there a different way? Because I know it won't recognise my unlocks as I'm not using the same PSN account. It would be nice to have my saved progress/items and continue. Thanks! 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Zellfreid

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Zellfreid
hlar1
Accepted Solution

You definitely should have used the same account, my friend. A quick password reset or call to support would have been ideal. Now you'll have a rough time trying to work out what you suggested. An email to support for either PlayStation or LittleBigPlanet 3 will likely be your best shot, but be ready for a battle. Perhaps there is a way to link your PSN accounts... Good luck!! Please let us know if you succeed.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

totoro246

44%
02 Rank
Progress
totoro246
Accepted Solution

What about DLCs? I'm only getting a message along the lines of "No content found" when i try to download.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel