Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: LittleBigPlanet 2 Demo, Beta Trial Expansion And Sackboy’s Prehistoric Moves

nick9009 wrote:

FASOLY, each of us have had the same experience. Unfortunately no more codes are being sent, meaning drop the hope and the pleas for codes - none will be given.

There's still codes being given out. :smileywink:

http://forums.littlebigplanet.com/t5/General-Discussion/LittleBigPlanet-2-Beta-Code-Giveaway-Challen...

Read that thread to find out how you can try and win yourself one. :smileyhappy:

Oh and you're quite right, begging will not help anyone gain a beta code.
So please refrain from doing so, as it will only hurt your chances of being given a code.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 82 (686 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: LittleBigPlanet 2 Demo, Beta Trial Expansion And Sackboy’s Prehistoric Moves

[ Edited ]

I just got the demo today (New Zealand) and it is awesome. The redesigned pod (not redesigned really, just disappears when choosing a level), new gadgets and items introduced, and the ability to use LBP1 DLC (costumes, props, etc.), the animated popit menu, oh and I like the changing of the world theme according to the theme of the level selected.

Thats about it on the demo. Demo is about 2GB.

When I checked the PS Store, there is a new NEOGEO games that can be played on both PS3 and PSP. I think these NEOGEO games are emulated because I know these are some kind of arcade-based games.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 82 (675 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Loved the demo.

Menus and UI were nearly perfected.

Graphics are cleaner.

Controls seem more responsive.

Just the story levels and the co-op level shown show massive potential.

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 82 (628 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I'm in beta, and downloaded it, but haven't got my beta vest? Help please anyone?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 82 (608 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Played the demo & was very impressed but then again, I knew I would be.

You do noticed some graphical updates which are really nice but more so, there's interesting new features everywhere. Glad they put out a demo considering it got delayed.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 82 (588 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

by using R3 and L3 make sackboys feetmove 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 82 (529 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

What I meant was: Mm should make it so by pressing R3 or L3 sackboys right or left feet move.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 82 (507 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

:xCry:i never got a code and never been in a beta

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 82 (450 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I can't get the demo to download at all.  Just sticks on 9% every time.  I really wanna try this game out!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 82 (339 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

dont you get this if you get the game

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 80 of 82 (287 Views)
0 Kudos