[ Edited ]
44 Replies 12,704 Views edited 03-06-2015
02 Jun 2015
By StevenI

LittleBigPlanet 3
Game Update Notes 1.08

Release Date: June 3rd 2015

Summary

LittleBigPlanet Game Update 1.08 is due for release at 12:05 BST on June 3rd and includes a number of priority fixes to help improve general functionality and stability.

These fixes include a Text Chat fix for using keyboards on PlayStation 4, fixing PlayStation Camera stickers so that they function correctly, preventing Sackboys from becoming glued to objects in Create Mode and having Sackbot’s logic persist correctly upon re-spawning.

Full details on all of the updates and fixes in this update are available below.

PlayStation 4 Download Size: 100MB
PlayStation 3 Download Size: 104MB

Important Patch Download Information for PlayStation 4 Users

Due to the way that PlayStation 4 updates software in the background, some players are encountering issues with game progression by attempting to access content that is not ready to be used.

To avoid encountering issues, we recommend that you check your Download Status before starting LittleBigPlanet 3.

This can be achieved by highlighting LittleBigPlanet 3 on the PlayStation 4 Home Screen, pressing Options on your controller and selecting Information.

The following screen will inform you of your current download status.

If the Download Status displays that the Download Progress and Download Size are the same (E.g. 1.2GB/1.2GB), your game is ready to launch with all of the features available to you upon arriving in your Pod.

Update Notes 1.08

General Fixes

• PlayStation 4 Keyboard – Using the keyboard during general gameplay will now automatically open up the Text Chat window for easier communication with other players.
  • Custom Power-ups no longer need to be selected three times to equip when already holding a Custom Power-up.

Game Stability

General Fixes

• Fixed a potential hanging issue that may occur if the users are switched during the initial boot sequence of LittleBigPlanet 3 session.
  • Fixed a potential hanging issue that may occur if the player removes a network cable when loading into a Community Adventure.
  • Fixed a potential crash issue that could occur in Online Multiplayer when both the Host returns to the Adventure Map and the Client returns to the Pod simultaneously.
  • Fixed a number of potential crash instances when selecting a Sticker or a Decoration in the Pod.

Adventure – General

• Collectabells and Zom’s Zom’s purchased costumes will no longer reset when deleting the smaller 15MB player save profile data, making these costumes no longer obtainable if previously purchased.

Adventure – Manglewood – The Wheel Deal

• Deleting your smaller 15MB player save profile data will no longer prevent you from completing the level upon re-attempting it after your first attempt.

Create Mode

• Fixed a potential crash instance that may occur when opening a Controlinator by the edge of a level.
  • Fixed a potential crash instance when Rewinding to retrieve deleted character logic after disrupting it during transition.

Create Mode

• Sackboy can no longer become glued to objects in some rare circumstances and potentially become stuck in the Pod or during gameplay.

Note: This will not repair any Sackboys already glued to objects.
    To fix a Sackboy already glued to object:
    • Start LittleBigPlanet 3 as another user on your console.
    • Go into Create Mode.
    • Press the PS Button on a second controller and invite the affected Sackboy into this game session as Player 2.
    • Use Player 1 to examine the affected Sackboy to locate and remove any logic/objects attached to them.
    • With all of the logic/objects removed; Player 2 should change their Costume to force a save of their profile.
    • Exit LittleBigPlanet 3.
    • Change user to the account that previously had the objects stuck on Sackboy.
    • Start the game and your Sackboy should now appear in your Pod without an issue.

• The PlayStation Camera Stickers obtained from Newton’s Airship will now function correctly and can be placed down on all surfaces that accept Stickers.
  • Sackbots with player character logic attached to them will now have that logic persist correctly when dying and re-spawning.
  • Paint Mode: Players will now be able to correctly access the full spectrum of the Advanced Colour Picker, after they have changed the colour once.

DLC Fixes

Adventure Time Level Kit

• The Balloon Decoration is now available to be collected from the Adventure Time level. It is located at the beginning of the Ice King’s Kingdom.
    Note: If you have previously played this level, you will need to replay it to collect this item’s Prize Bubble.

Known Issues

We wanted to get this update out a bit sooner than usual, so you may have noted that whilst it was a smaller than usual update, it contained some key priority fixes.

Work has already begun on Game Update 1.09 though and we just wanted to let you of some of the higher priority issues that we’re currently investigating for inclusion in the next update.

This isn’t a fully inclusive listing of all of the issues that we’re currently looking at but should give you an idea of our primary focus for the next update.

• Multiplayer Connections
    We are aware that some players are still having trouble connecting to other players online and we will primarily be focusing on improving the overall multiplayer experience by removing potential error connections and improving the overall connection success rate.

• Corner Editor Issue
    This issue seems to be affecting a small number of very dedicated creators and it appears to become stuck to a player’s profiles once it has occurred. We are still looking into the underlying cause of this issue.

If you have encountered this issue and would be willing to provide your save profile data for us to examine, please feel free to get in touch with me via Private Message.

• Magic Mouth Issues
    Magic Mouths are the talk of our testing teams! (Pun intended…)
    We are currently looking into a number of reported issues of Magic Mouths not behaving correctly and are aiming to address these in Game Update 1.09
  • The Muppets: Final Boss – One Life Checkpoint
    Known internally as “Muppets: Hard Mode”, this naturally isn’t how the final boss of The Muppets Premium Level Pack is intended to behave and we will be looking to fix the checkpoint system for this level in the next update.

Other Known Issues We Are Looking Into:
Note Tool Not Remembering Visibility Tweaks
Battle on the Ice Music Track not playing correctly.
Missing LBP and LBP 2 Import Items

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

katanagirl1

96%
03 Rank
Progress
katanagirl1
Accepted Solution

No mention of the DC Comics DLC final level boss battle where it says 0% complete after completing the level.  Can we hope that fix is included?

Also, what about not being able to click on a player's name and go to their profile.  Instead, it sends you to your own profile.  Is that in there?

Will reviews now show the player's current costume instead of their last LBP2 costume?

It still says I only have 85% complete in the Ziggurat even though I have completed all quests.

None of these things were mentioned in the upcoming patches.  While not game-breaking, it would be nice to see them included.

0 Kudos

Re: LittleBigPlanet 3 Game Update 1.08 Notes

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TheLukasGamer

77%
02 Rank
Progress
TheLukasGamer
Accepted Solution

I want my Cross-Controller pack on LBP3 PS4 version! I paid for it!
When this pack will be available?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Amnixs

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Amnixs
Accepted Solution

I wasn't really affected by any of those bugs, but I'm glad you fixed it. :)

I am, however, still unable to download the MGS Level Kit on my PS4. I have this pack on multiple accounts, US and EU, and I can't download it in any of these.

I know a lot of people have access to the MGS Level Kit on the PS4. but the PS Store is asking me to buy it again.

Any information would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MYERLING

44%
02 Rank
Progress
MYERLING
Accepted Solution

I have the same problem with Metal Gear Solid, Nightmare before Christmas, and Monster pack. Please get on this, or give me credit so I can buy it. This is rediculous that it is taking this long. either you are ignoring the problem, and moving on to a new game, or you can't admit you have a serious problem. The game has been out for nearly 7 months, and there is still an error at the playstation store with the content. How do you expect creators to build stuff when half of their stuff is missing. So much for a User Generated Content game.

Sincerely,

Disappointed customer.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Sritus3241

37%
02 Rank
Progress
Sritus3241
Accepted Solution

Why do the base costume parts from LBP 1&2 appear in tutorials but not the actual game from imports? and also, why did the dlc ports for things like the last of us and mass effect take ages to return?! i had to rebuy most of it because i couldn't re-recieve my well-deserved items. also, sackboy gets stuck to things even in hover mode to objects previously glued with slides (used for depth effect)? oh and add some kh3 dlc for it's release, that would be great, i don't think there's any more to ask of right now. thanks!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shadowboy34

42%
02 Rank
Progress
shadowboy34
Accepted Solution

Yeah, what about players still not getting their DLC's from the older games? I have tons of DLC that I've bought that I still don't have. It would be nice to get an update on that, let alone actually get it.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Willivraison0up

30%
02 Rank
Progress
Willivraison0up
Accepted Solution

it must be 1 year you say the same thing, act, I do not think any player has the LBP want to redeem all their packs. I have not even half and I have almost everything your dlc.

0 Kudos

Re : LittleBigPlanet 3 Game Update 1.08 Notes

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

mh637099

• Beta Tester
86%
08 Rank
Progress
mh637099
Accepted Solution
One thing I noticed about the new update is that the Store planet gives a bouncing effect upon entering the pod computer.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

yurexpi3

56%
02 Rank
Progress
yurexpi3
Accepted Solution

me to, its kinda cool

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mcjoshua

53%
02 Rank
Progress
mcjoshua
Accepted Solution
The keyboard is usable on the PS4 however once you use the pod computer you can't use the keyboard again unless you restart the game, there's no keyboard problems in the PS3 version please fix the PS4 version.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

GLiTcH2

86%
04 Rank
Progress
GLiTcH2
Accepted Solution

mcjoshua wrote:
The keyboard is usable on the PS4 however once you use the pod computer you can't use the keyboard again unless you restart the game, there's no keyboard problems in the PS3 version please fix the PS4 version.

Hmm I just tested this and can use the keyboard on the computer and again when I get off every time... PS4 version here as well. Maybe it's a rare occurance :smileyfrustrated:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ant_TKD

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Ant_TKD
Accepted Solution

I'm still missing most of my level kits. MGS, POtC, History, Monsters, Marvel, Incredibles, Move, Cross-controller, Muppets and Toy Story. Are the psn store issues still being addressed?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Rainflyer

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Rainflyer
Accepted Solution
Also, how can I improve the focus of the ps eye 4 camera when I'm trying to take a picture on littlebigplanet 3?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mirjanneke

90%
02 Rank
Progress
mirjanneke
Accepted Solution

for me in europe all dlc is available now, heard in US too now

have you tried to use the online store instead of the ingame store?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

katanagirl1

96%
03 Rank
Progress
katanagirl1
Accepted Solution

mirjanneke wrote:

for me in europe all dlc is available now, heard in US too now

have you tried to use the online store instead of the ingame store?

Are you referring to my post about Cross Controller?  All other level kits did not require download from US PS store, they just showed up under More Stories in LBP3 on PS4.  The only ones I had to repurchase were the ones from GOTY and SE that did not carry over.  I have checked the store outside of game just to be sure, though.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

katanagirl1

96%
03 Rank
Progress
katanagirl1
Accepted Solution

Oh sorry, just saw a post elsewhere that said CC is now in the US store, but is broken.  I had checked yesterday and it wasn't there.  I hope they leave it there so we can at least use the prize bubbles we have collected from Community levels until they fix it.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Addictex

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Addictex
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the update but I still can't transfer all of my levels and pictures. I did transfer them once when I got LBP3, and it worked for most things. I re-changed stuff in LBP2 and tried to transfer it one last time into LBP3 but it didn't work. The levels on my LBP3 moon are still old and not up to date with the LBP2 game, though it did ask me to transfer the profil.

That needs to be fixed. How am I supposed to play LBP3 if it doesn't even transfer my levels correctly. I can't keep on creating  levels if a newer version of all of my levels are stuck on my LBP2 moon. I HAVE to go back to LBP2 then. Please fix this!

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

StevenI

80%
02 Rank
Progress
StevenI
Accepted Solution

Addictex wrote:

Thanks for the update but I still can't transfer all of my levels and pictures. I did transfer them once when I got LBP3, and it worked for most things. I re-changed stuff in LBP2 and tried to transfer it one last time into LBP3 but it didn't work. The levels on my LBP3 moon are still old and not up to date with the LBP2 game, though it did ask me to transfer the profil.

That needs to be fixed. How am I supposed to play LBP3 if it doesn't even transfer my levels correctly. I can't keep on creating  levels if a newer version of all of my levels are stuck on my LBP2 moon. I HAVE to go back to LBP2 then. Please fix this!

Hello!

Which console are you playing LittleBigPlanet 3 on?

If you publish these level in LittleBigPlanet 2, are you able to copy them over to your LittleBigPlanet 3 Moon without any issues?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Addictex

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Addictex
Accepted Solution

StevenI schrieb:

Addictex wrote:

Hello!

Which console are you playing LittleBigPlanet 3 on?

If you publish these level in LittleBigPlanet 2, are you able to copy them over to your LittleBigPlanet 3 Moon without any issues?

I'm playing on PS3. I didn't try to copy them to my moon yet.

But I want those levels to be LBP2 Levels, so shouldn't my moon get transfered to LBP3 anyway? My Moon doesn't seem to get updated at all. Also levels I did not even publish or little changes inside published and unpublished levels. None of it seems to get transfered?

New levels seem to work fine, though. I can transfer those. But the old levels stay the same when I try to transfer a new version of it over to LBP3.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

katanagirl1

96%
03 Rank
Progress
katanagirl1
Accepted Solution

I'm not sure I quite understand what you are saying.  If you import LBP2 levels from your earth to your LBP3 moon, and then edit them, the levels on your earth in LBP2 will not be affected.  You can republish the ones on your moon in LBP3 onto your earth if you like, either creating a new version and keeping the old one, or republishing over the old one.

If you want to transfer the items from your popit (photos, objects), then create a level on your moon where you put these items into prize bubbles and then publish.  Import that level into LBP3 and put it on your moon.  Now you can access those items in play mode and put them back in your popit.  (Caveat: if you own Cross Controller DLC and have created any items with that DLC it will prevent you from using those items in LBP3 until that DLC becomes available again.)

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel