Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Littlebigp​lanet Vita Pre-Order Bonuses.

I want all 3 pre-order packs. Dang it!

Now they need to bring the Prehistoric Moves costumes over too. There was also some nice Prehistoric decorations, stickers & other goodies from that game. It would be nice if Mm would let us have that stuff too on LBP2. Considering we don't have any Prehistoric stuff

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14 (135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

If I got the preorder version will I still be able to get the different colored pack when it is available?  It doesn't look like it showed up in USA stores yet. 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14 (88 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

As ar as I know it's been out here and the US for ages so I don't think you can preorder it any more.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14 (78 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

DJBon3sATerp wrote:

If I got the preorder version will I still be able to get the different colored pack when it is available?  It doesn't look like it showed up in USA stores yet. 

The Gold (Pre-order) and Silver Knights of Old Costume Packs are effectively treated as two different costume packs.

Gold Knights of Old Costume Pack

Silver Knights of Old Costume Pack

The Gold Knights of Old Costume Pack will remain a pre-order exclusive costume pack, however the Silver Knights of Old Costume Pack is available to everyone now.

However if you already own the Gold Knights of Old Costume Pack and would like to own the Silver Knights of Old Costume Pack too, you can purchase the Silver Knights of Old Costume Pack from the Store to add it to your collection. :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14 (68 Views)
0 Kudos